Chapter 69- There Is No True Love Story!!

Kristein's P O.V.

"Tell me why do you hate romantic love stories so much?", I asked shan.

"You really wanna know?", She asked and I nodded.

"Kris, love stories are beautiful. I'm not saying that I loathe them but they give us false hopes", she said.

"As in?",I asked.

"Okay, when ever we see any action film or any horror movie, do we ever think, that something like this should happen to us also? Like have you ever wished that someone scares the shit out of you by keeping gun at you or any ghost invade your body? Did you?", She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Nope", I replied.

"No, right. But when we see any romantic  film or read any love story book then we all wished that may be we also had same story, that someone love us also, with same passion till his last breath. But can it happen? No, it can't.. Reading a love story and expecting that to happen in reality is a different thing", she said and then sip her coffee.

"But love stories do exist like you see Romeo and Juliet", I replied and sip my coffee.

"Dying for someone because you can't get them is stupidity kris. It's not love., living your life but loving same person for your whole life is real love and Romeo and Juliet is also a story. Love doesn't mean inseparable, it means being separated but still your love never change.", she said shaking her head.

"What do you mean? That true love doesn't exist, Is this what you're trying to tell me?", I asked totally confused and she sighed.

"True love story don't exist at least not in present time,Have you ever heard of any love story, a real love story in today's 21 century? Can you name any? Anyone?", She asked and I blinked at her many times.

That's true but she is not right!! Today, love is a common thing, who will have a milestone story of their love??

"No, but it doesn't mean love doesn't exist", I said.

"Love, it is a four letter word kris and so is FAKE, so don't give me any excuse. Today love exist but fake", she told me.

"How can you say that? And love can never be fake, lovers can be fake but not love", I protested and she chuckled.

"If Lovers are fake then how can love between them be real. This is a real world Kris, where people are fake with fake feelings and fake love and their fake love stories", she said and I silently listen to her.

"You love someone and after sometime they'll leave you for someone else, saying you're a mistake!!", She said gritting her teeth.

Okay, is this something related to her past?

"And I can't understand how can you say you love someone when you can't feel it. I mean if you love someone truly and share some emotions with them, if you share any attachment with any person then how could you move on so easily and hold hands of someone's else, and keep the audacity to say that you love that second person also", she took and a pause but I didn't say anything.

So, she continued,"How can you rejoy same emotions and feelings with other person? Funny I mean c'mon whom are you fooling? Either your love towards that first person was real or if you love this second person really then the love for the first one was fake", she keep on saying and sipping her coffee.

"What about Zac and Olivia? they're together and they love each other. They made a tremendous love story!", I kept my point.

As except them everyone's life is messed up!!