Chapter 5 - Take My Girlfriend!!

Daniel Radcliffe as Dan!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Most dangerous heart disease - Strong Memory!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5 - Take My Girlfriend!!

Kristein's P.O.V.

I parked my car outside the club and walked staright inside the club after showing my card to the bouncer. I walked directly to the VIP section where my two childhood friends, Fred and Daniel were waiting for me. They are my best friends on whom I can trust blindly.

It's Friday night and as per our tradition, we all three get together to party once in a month. From past few years, we're following this tradition and even if canceling our plans is needed to follow this deal, we do that too. We're the best gang ever.

As soon as I reached at the VIP section upstairs, I saw Fred and Dan already sitting and talking to each other.

"Hey buddy. What's up man?", I greeted them as soon as I reached near them. They looked up and smiled at me.

"Hey Kris. Long time, no see bro", Fred teased me intentionally​ and I rolled my eyes.

"Shutup Fred. We met last friday only", I said giving him a punch. Though we study in the same college but our classes are different so we hardly get any time to spend together in college.

"Easy there bro", Fred grumbled rubbing his arm and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I hurt you kiddo?", I said sarcastically.

"Go to hell, jerk", Fred replied back.

"Tell me the address moron", I said and showed him my middle finger. He just sighed.

"Stop it guys. We have other things to do to rather than just fighting", Dan said annoyed and Fred and I shut our bickering.

Fred and Daniel are my childhood friends. We went to same school and now same college too. With passage of time, our friendship had increased many folds and it's getting stronger day by day. Friends are Life.

Fred Samuel, son of Mr. Ivan Samuel, an owner of almost ten biggest oil companies of America. On the other hand, Daniel Cliffe is the son of one of the topmost billionaire Steve Cliff. Dan's father own four big sports complex and they're planning to open few of restraunts down the line.

Yeah, we all belong to rich families!!

"So, what's new with both of you? Your girlfriend allows you to join us, Kris. I'm amazed", Fred again teased me and I grimaced.

"Who is she to allow me anything?. Stop talking rubbish. I'm Kristein Oberoi and no girl can order me anything", I told him.

"C'mon kris, we all know how much she used to command you. You can't fool us at least. She is the most beautiful girl of this college so she's supposed to have some tantrums", Dan said supporting Fred.

"Ok. First of all, she never ever ordered me. It was me who used to fulfill her request of staying with her. Second, you can take my girlfriend.I broke up with her today", I replied and took down a shot of my vodka which burned my throat really bad.

"You got to be kidding us?", Fred asked looking at me in disbelief and I smirked in response.

"Am I? I don't think so", I replied with a smirk and enjoyed my drink looking at their priceless surprised face.