Chapter 36 - I Am Better Single!!

"Love Comes Slow
And It Goes Too Fast!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 36 - I Am Better Single!!

Shanaya's P.O.V.

I woke up as soon as my alarm goes off. I stretched my body and climbed down the bed. I got up early today just like yesterday. I know if I want to achieve something, I've to do some major changes in my daily routine and be productive every day. I'm going to work on myself for my betterment and to manifest success in my life.

My Motto - Girl Bawse!!

I will work hard and will open company of my own. I don't want to tag as the girl who gets the benefits of having a rich and successful dad and brother in her business. I, Shanaya Halis Thompson, will make her own identity.

I Can and I Will!!

I'll work so hard that I can earn money and open my own startup. I'll hire those students who have to work part time to take care of their expenses. Every student can't be as lucky as me. Not everyone can be Shanaya who is lucky enough to get a stepfather who loves her to bits and pieces and is financially stable. I will employ only hardworking and needy students so that they don't face struggles which I have to face.

I stretched my whole body on a yoga mat for ten minutes and then I retired to the bathroom after picking up my towel. After enjoying a hot shower, I walked out. I wore a white blouse and checked grey pants. I wore a blazer to give my attire a professional look. I wore my favourite perfume and kept its small bottle inside my purse. A person must look smell good. I dried my hair and tied them in a high pony. I applied minimal makeup and left the room holding my watch, purse and my mobile.

As soon as I reached the dining table, I was surprised to found it empty. Nancy walked inside holding my hot chocolate milk in the tray. I took it and asked, "Where are other members?".

She said, "Mr. Thompson and Mrs. Thompson have left for Russia urgently because of a meeting". I nodded. My dad never ever go to any meeting without my mom. He feels she's his lucky charm. They're so much in love, aren't they?

"And Zac?", I asked.

Passing me a note, she said, "He left early for work". I took it and thanked her. I sat down on my table. I opened the note after drinking my hot chocolate milk in one go.

It says,

"Dear Muffin,

Here's the task for you for today. You've to arrange a grand date for your brother and your friend Olivia Tonight. I want to mend things with her and you've to help me out because you're my sister. It's your duty. Take leave for the day and do your work sincerely. You'll be rewarded or punished according to the date goes.

Your brother,
Z

ac".

I sighed and closed the note. Punishment? Really? The max he can do is not talk to me for half a day, that's it. I dialled my current best friend, Angelina Stephans number and asked her to come over. She agreed instantly.