Chapter 17 - Shopping Fever!!

(Feel free to point out mistakes)

"My soul chose yours and a soul just doesn't forget that!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 17- Shopping Fever!!

Shanaya's P.O.V.

The next day when I woke up, I felt tired. Tired not because of lack of sleep but the unteempth amount of thoughts running inside my mind from night. These thoughts haven't given my poor brain rest for even one second since yesterday and my brain is kinda feeling burn out. I have no mood to go to college taking such a long route of bus, so I bunked college today too.

I've skipped college two days in a row. Just great!!

Stretching my body in my bed, I climbed down the bed and carry my lazy ass to the bathroom with all my belongings. I need a hot shower to relax me along with a hot chocolate milk.

Turning the faucet on, I let warm water hit my body and sooth my tired muscles. I shampooed my hair with my favourite strawberry shampoo and had a long bath. I pampered myself and when I was sure that warm water had been replaced by cold water, I dried myself up and wearing my bathrobe, I came out of the bathroom.

I got dressed myself in a tank top and lose pajamas. I felt to do nothing today, not even walk or eat or even breath. My mind was so so tired that all I wanted is to curl up in my bed and sleep all day but I ain't that lucky. I've a lot of tasks to take care of.

I walked out of my room with a tired sigh. I didn't even took the trouble of combing my hair and walked downstairs. I reached kitchen only to found it empty. Yesterday at this time, my mom was standing in front of me making pancakes. At this time, I had only my mom as a family and I had a job too. But later in the evening, I got new family and lost my job.

Time is a real game changer!!

I looked out for my mom in her room only to find it empty too. I walked back to kitchen and reached for refrigerator to take out jar of milk. A note was waiting for me on the refrigerator.

"I've some important errands to run. I'll be home by tomorrow night. Take care and ask Aaliya to come over", mom.

I sighed again and drank one hot chocolate milk to give my hungry stomach some satisfaction and sugar intake gave some kick to my sleeping senses.

After placing my glass in dishwasher, I moved back to my room and searched for my mobile. I found it placed below my pillow. I opened it and found out a couple of missed calls from Aaliya and Daniel. There were a few messages too. I cursed under my breath. I forgot to tell Aaliya that I'm not coming to college today also. She must be super mad at me.

So, taking a safer step, I first dialled Dan's number. I want to get myself into a happy mood and just hearing this boy's voice made me grin like a Cheshire cat. With happy mood, I could easily handle Aaliya's anger.

I sat down on my bed placing the mobile on my ear. I hear the ring going on and after a few rings, he picked up the call. I smiled.

"Hello" I said before he could even reply.

"Good morning Shan", he said and I grinned hearing short form of my name.

"Good morning Dan", I replied mimicking him.