Chapter 24 - A Trip!!

"You are my never ending though!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 24 - A Trip!!

Daniel's P.O.V.

I am so nervous about my date with Shanaya. I don't know if she'd like my surprise even or not. Damn, I know nada about her. I pulled out a blue shirt, the Colour which Shanaya likes. I am hoping to see her in red attire. I can't even believe I could get this attached to someone in just a matter of few days. Shanaya is a complete stranger for me but why does she seem like a close person. Why am I having high hopes from her?

I like her. I do a lot. I don't know about her views towards me but they must be good as she agreed to go on this date with me. I can only pray that she had some affection towards me too, just like I have. Taking a deep breath, I walked out of my apartment and drove my AUDI to Aaliya's house. I was nervous. Shanaya just naturally tends to happen to me without even trying.

I'm going to try my best to persuade her to come with me all alone on this date and not tag Aaliya and Kristein along with us. Taking a deep breath, I came out of my car which I have parked outside the Aaliya's place five minutes before. I took the bouquet, I brought for Shanaya and walked towards the door and rang the bell.

Today's gonna be the best day!!

Aaliya greeted me at the doorstep and she looked gorgeous as usual. I was dying to meet Shanaya and to see how she's looking but I don't want to sound rude or hurt Aaliya's sentiments so I gave her all the time and keep my patience level in check.

After being complained by Shanaya, I was allowed by Aaliya to enter inside. I looked all around myself and my eyes landed on the drop dead gorgeous girl in this room ever. Shanaya was standing right in front of me wearing a red dress reaching up to her knees. Her hair were opened and her baby face was just glowing. She looked at me with her big innocent eyes and I felt the world around me just stopped moving. Her eyes held so many words which her lips never ever would say. I left out a sigh. I always know that she's beautiful but this beautiful was something I've never imagined of.

She's coming with me tonight that too alone. I'm not sharing her, I thought!!

I walked towards her and the blush on her cheeks was just death to me. I'm going to have a hard time keeping my hand to myself. I wonder how can this girl affect me so much?

"Hey", I said reading her face taking my whole time.

"Hey", she replied without looking at me. The blush on her cheeks was getting deeper.

I passed her the bouquet and after complimenting her, I hugged her. I inhaled her intoxicating scent and just let my senses take in the amazing feeling I had to keep her this close to him. Reluctantly, I pulled away but didn't miss my chance to peck her cheeks. She just blushed in response. This girl is really way too shy.

When Kristein joined us, we all walked out of the house. My heart was beating rapidly. I was praying that Shanaya didn't deny my request and just agree to come with me on this date alone. Looked like my stars were too bright up in the sky and Shanaya agreed to my request.

I opened the car door for her and drove her to the date destination. After being educated that she's an introvert and public places make her uncomfortable, I chose a nice and crowd less place just for her.