Chapter 6 -Finding The Special Girl!!

Nick Bateman as Fred!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I Don't Care How We Met,
I'm Just Happy That We Did"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristein's P.O.V.

Next day, we all reached college early. In my defense, I'd like to say that Dan didn't pay any mercy to us and made us get up early in the morning whilst we're suffering from the hangover. It's weekand and we still had college. The whole universe is against us.

Despite of everything, Fred and I managed to get ready on time. We were excited as well to see the special girl who had made our shy boy Dan crazy and restless. She must be really hot, she had got to be beautiful or else why would Dan fall for her?

Boys like hot girls instantly. There's nothing to lie about!!

We reached college thirty minutes before the college timings and stood at the college entrance. We observed every girl passing by us through the main gate. Not a single girl escaped from our sight but Dan's reaction to all the hot girls was in negative.

No wonder for the first time me and Fred got to know that our college had such a huge collection of beautiful chicks. We got tired after one long hour of observing girls and waiting for that girl but she doesn't show up.

God knows, who is she!!

"Dan, are you sure that she's not the one amongst every freaking chick who just passed in front of us", Fred asked almost irritated. I was also annoyed. We had our hungover and we're sleepy too.

"Not yet. She's different guys. She's far better than your term of hotness. She's not fake. I can point her out even from a crowd of hundreds", Dan said with a smile.

"Oh god, just shutup. For god sake stop saying these cheesy lines. Grow up. Be a man", I punched Dan.

"You've wasted our one quality hour", Fred replied and punched Dan too. We both started beating him playfully. But our bro time was halted by a female voice from behind.

"Excuse me", a female voice from behind make me turn around whislt Dan and Fred was busy checking out the girl.

I turned back to saw Aaliya, the girl I met a few days back in canteen standing right in front of me. I smiled and she smiled back at me.

"Is she your girl?", Fred asked Dan in whisper but I heard it.

"No. But she's beautiful and somehow resembles my crush", Dan said.

"If your crush is like her then you're damn lucky Dan", Fred said and Aaliya walked to us in mean time.

I took my time to read her from top to bottom. God, this girl is another name of hotness. Such a perfect figure and gorgeous face. She had got to be my girlfriend.

Before I could approach her, Fred butt in and stood in front of me. I rolled my eyes and punched his back.

"Hey beautiful girl", he said blocking my way and extending his hands to Aaliya, he said, "I'm Fred".

"Hey handsome, I'm Aaliya", She said and I raised my eyebrows. A beautiful girl with such an amazing came back. I'm so impressed.

"I so so like you", Fred replied and Aaliya chukled.

"I like myself too. We've so much in common", she replied and Dan and I both laughed. Fred smirked.

"Get lost now. She's my friend", I said this time before Fred started flirting with her.