Chapter 72- Happy Ending!!

Chapter dedicated to lantic for being a great supporter!! Thank you so much for this lovely cover!!

Shanaya's P.O.V.

"Will you leave me?", I asked kris. I don't want him to leave me, It's killing me.

"What do you want?", He asked.

"This", I spoke and kissed him. This present second I only want to kiss him, because a kiss can express everything which words can't.

It's fact!!

I could feel his body stiffened at first but then he tightened his hold on my waist and pulled me more closer, I hold his hair tightly and he deepened the kiss. Our lips were moving in syn, both wanting more and more.

This was not any normal kiss, it was a kiss of promise, a kiss of need, a kiss of fear, a kiss of commitment, a kiss of Love..

But human beings do have a limit of controlling breath and so was ours, so we parted away for catching our breath but I still didn't loose hold over his collars and he also hold me tightly because my legs gave up and they're trembling. If I'll leave him, I'll fall on the ground.

"What was that?", He asked me, his chest moving up and down and my stomach went on a roller coaster ride. I've to tell him now only what I feel for him, it's now or never.

"I don't want you to leave me.I want you to be with me", I replied biting my lips.

"Why?", He asked and pulled me more closer to him. His breath was fanning against my cheeks.

"Because I need you", I replied and a tear roll down from my eyes and he wiped it away.

A smile spread over his handsome face but he said, "I'm not convinced",and I hit him on his shoulder.

"Tell me shan, why do you need me?", He asked whispering in my ears and my legs go weak. He caressed my cheeks and I closed my eyes enjoying his closeness.

"I need you because you're important for me, for my heart. I want to spend my rest of the life with you and having my each cup of coffee with you. I want to sleep daily listening your sexy voice, cuddling you and woke up in your arms. I want to feel this best feeling of being loved by you. I need you to annoy me and then do sweet gestures to coax me. I want to kiss you everyday, every second and every moment", I hold his face by my palms.

"I need you because..", I moved him close to my face.

"Because?", He barely whispered.

"Because I Love you!!", I again kissed him briefly. I pulled away and his face show pure smile.

"I love you my monster. I love you very very much", I step back and told him holding his hands.

"What? Can you please repeat?", he said sticking out his tongue and I grinned.

I ran away from him and stand at a distance and then shouted at the top of my lungs, "I love you kristein. Do you hear me now? I love you only you. I love you so so so much", I extend my hands, gesturing him for a hug.

I could say it all my life!! It feels so good, I hope I don't die out of this pleasure and happiness.

He ran towards me and holding me in his arms, swiped me above the ground and revolved me in happiness and I laughed my heart out.

"I love you too my tweety, my cupcake", he said still revolving me.

"I love you more", I again shouted.