Chapter 30 - Confession!!

"BRAIN: Be Pateint
          HEART : Until When?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 30- Confession!!

Kristein's P.O.V.

"She's beautiful", I muttered. I don't know how long I kept staring her without even blinking my eyes. She was busy talking and smiling making it hard for me to take my eyes off her. I glanced every boy in this room admiring her and it doesn't please me at all.

I wanted to take her away from everyone's sight, I thought!!

She's not yours. Why are you being so possessive?, My mind questioned.

I looked away from her. What's happening to me? Why is she attracting me so much today? My eyes roamed all around the room to find some distraction but ended up looking at her again and again. The more I resist looking, the more I crave for her one look. Why is she so adorable today?

 Why is she so adorable today?

Believe me, even you would be mesmerized to see her. Beautiful girls are my weakness, everyone knows that. But this girl standing right in front of my eyes is beyond the term beauty. She's gorgeous.

For the first time in my life, I envy Dan for having such a beautiful girl as his date. Good thing, I'm taking her out on a date tonight. Shanaya's eyes caught me staring at her shamelessly. She became conscious as I noticed how she started tucking her loose strands of hair behind her ear again and again. I still didn't stop staring her. I'm trying but I'm finding it almost impossible not looking at her.

Daniel made his way towards her. He held her by her shoulder and hugged her. He whispered something in her ears and then kissed her cheeks. The scene again didn't seem pleasing to my eyes. Why am I feeling so strange? What's wrong with me?

"Are you done checking her out?", A sudden familiar voice made me jump in my place. Holding my rapid heartbeat, I passed a glare at Aaliya. She chuckled.

"How am I looking?", She asked posing like a model.

"Gorgeous", I replied but my eyes were back on Shanaya. She was smiling looking at Dan.

Why can't she smile like that for me?, I thought!!

"For the love of god, stop staring at her like a creep. Get a grip", Aaliya groaned and it caught me off guard.

Am I that obvious?, I thought.

"What? I'm not looking at her. And you're looking as breathtaking as you always look", I replied and this time I make sure to make eye contact with Aaliya.