Chapter 63 - Kiss!!

🍁"I could Hug you for hours because you're a home with a heartbeat"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 63: Kiss

Shanaya's P.OV.

Five words.

Kris

Is

An

Amazing

Kisser.

I felt jolts of electrical currents passing through my body as soon as his lips touched mine. I wanted to stop him, to push him away and complaint him about this sudden kiss but when he kissed me, I went numb. His lips on mine were feeling so amazing that I couldn't think of anything else.

 His lips on mine were feeling so amazing that I couldn't think of anything else

All I could focus on was how gently his lips were moving over mine. My eyes were closed. My reflexes took over the control and I found myself kissing him back.

Butterflies were flying inside my stomach. My toes curled up and tingles ran down my spine. My mind asked me to back off but my hormones took over the control. His hands-on my waist holding me with possessiveness was making my heart skip a beat.

Need for breath made us part our lips. I couldn't muster the courage to open my eyes for a first few seconds. I was still breathing heavily. Gathering myself, I opened my eyes but they stayed on the ground only. My cheeks heated up. It was one simple kiss still I'm out of breath.

"You're one amazing kisser", Kris complimented me.

"Why did you kiss me?", I asked still avoiding his gaze.

"Because I wanted to", he said as he caressed my cheek with his thumb.

Idiot!!

"Why did you kiss me back?", He back questioned.

Because my hormones wanted to, I thought.

"It's getting late. We both should sleep", I said avoiding his question like it never existed.

"Fine. But we'll sleep together", he said and my eyes widened. I glare at him. Sleeping with him after sharing a kiss with him! No. Never. I can't trust myself.

"I'm talking about sharing a bed. That's it", he said with a smirk. Placing his hands behind my back, he pulled me closer.

"You've perverted thoughts. But it's ok. I can let you take advantage of me", he slowly whispered near my ears. I turned scarlet.