Chapter 22 - The Deal!!

"And then there is ME,
Always waiting for you!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 22 - The Deal!!

Kristein's P.O.V.

"Good Job"

Anger bubbled up inside my veins and my hold on my mobile increased as soon as I read the message. Clenching my jaws, I threw my mobile on the couch. The day I've met this girl was the horrible day of my life. Why did I even bump into her? Why did I even try to make any contact with her? She had done nothing except treating me badly and using me. My normal life had been turned into a nightmare only because of this silly girl named Shanaya.

I just hate her!!

I am going to hurt my friends, I'm gonna lie to the people I love the most only because of Shanaya. She's forcing me to do things, I've never thought of doing. I still remember our last meeting. I wish I could change things. If only one murder would be allowed, Shanaya would have been dead by now. She even has the guts to threaten me. Damn this girl.

*******************

(Flashback):

My sixth sense was telling me something is off. I was having this vibe that something bad or worse is going to happen but shrugging off my all inner voices, I lay down on my bed and soon drifted to sleep. I have signed termination letter for Shanaya and she must have gotten it by now.

I was in a peaceful sleep with no disturbance but I've let Shanaya enter my life and since I've allowed her in my life, I kinda signed for having a troublesome life. My mobile rang in the middle of the night. I didn't answer it and just silence the ringtone. After some time it again rang. With a frown, I glanced at the mobile screen. The lights of my mobile screen blinded me for once but then after blinking a few times, I got the hold on the name on the screen.

It was from Shanaya. Dan saved her number in my mobile, last night when I went to meet her in my office. I switched on the lights and saw the clock striking three at night. The time when all the bad souls and witches wander around. So, Shanaya calling me at this time is pretty understanding. She's a wizard. Not only in the day, at night also she won't let me have some peace of mind.

"What do you want now?", I asked. No, I yelled.

"I wanna meet you", she replied.

"Now?", I asked.

"No. Tomorrow morning", she replied.

"Not happening. I ain't interested", I replied.

"This is not about me. It's related to Aaliya", she replied and I groaned. Now, no matter how much I hate her, I love Aaliya. She's my friend.

"Fine", saying so, I hung up.

Next morning, I woke up early and went out for jogging. I have my breakfast and after taking a shower, I left for Starbucks to meet Shanaya.

As soon as I entered the cafe, the strong aroma of coffee entered my senses. I took my time to found her. She was sitting on the corner most seat next to glass frame and was having a chocolate muffin. I sighed and walked to her.