Chapter 9 - First Proposal!!

"She was homesick for someone she had not yet MET!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9 - First Proposal!!

Shanaya's P.O.V.

I was having my fun alone time with my bae, my coffee until and unless someone decided to interrupt.

"Hey. Can I join you?", I looked up to see the boy who was staring at me a while ago standing right in front of me with a cup of coffee in his hand.

What do you want?, I thought.

"Sure", I replied and closed my books. He sat down in front of me and placed his cup on the table.

"Thanks", he said and forwarded his hands towards me.

"Hey, I'm Daniel", he said.

I held his hand and replied, "I'm Shanaya".

He smiled and placed his coffee mug next to my cup. I glanced at him only to find him staring at me. A errie silence regained between us.
Neither he say anything nor I could speak. I lack the art of initiating a conversation. I sipped my coffe quitely and he did the same. Although, he seemed restless as if he's having a mental debate or something. I took my time to appreciate his features.

 I took my time to appreciate his features

This boy named Daniel was damn good looking. He had a perfect jaw line, fair complexion, dark brown hair and his eyes were green. No wait, they're blue, maybe green blue, it's hard to figure the exact color of his eyes but they were going great with his pointed nose and pink lips. He was handsome but Kristein was more handsome than him.

Wait! What?, My innerself questioned me.

Why am I even thinking about that stupid boy?, I thought.

"So. Are you new in this college?", Dan spoke first breaking the silence. He seems nervous. I don't know but I found it amusing.

Being nervous is my role, isn't it?

"It had been six months that I'm in this college", I replied politely. He nodded and then sighed. A small smile made it's way on my lips to see that confused look on his face. He was having a hard time to find words to talk to me.