Chapter 64 - On A Mission!!

🍁"She was like a moon,
Part of her was always hidden away"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 64 - On A Mission!!

Kristein's P.O.V.

Talk about dreams come true. Tell me about desires taking the shape of a reality. My deepest wish of kissing the girl I deeply like and unconditionally adore and respect, finally came true. I, Kristein Oberoi kissed my fiancee, Shanaya. Someone, please pinch me.

She was standing so close to me that it was hard for me not to kiss her. To add the cherry on the top, she kissed me back. I was expecting a slap, an abusive comment in response to my mannerless act but getting a kiss in return was just way too good to ask.

This girl is death to me!!

I managed to persuade her to sleep with me on a bed. But how could I find myself sleeping when the girl who has given me sleepless nights laying on the bed next to me? After I was sure, she slept. I pulled her closer and I cuddled her. She smelled so amazing. I can have her in my arm for the rest of my life.

Personally, I don't want anyone else as well.

The night was followed by the day and Shanaya woke up. She didn't like me taking advantage of her so she pushed me away and I kissed the ground very first thing in the morning. What a life! Instead of greeting my fiance with a kiss, I'm greeting the ground. My back ache. And to add more to my misery, her brother and his fiance Olivia arrived to see her.

The first meeting with him was awkward because;

One: I was shirtless when I met him.

Two: The look on Zac's face was pissed.

Three: Shanaya wasn't helping at all.

Zac asked Shanaya to make coffee for all of us and asked me to join him to have a one on one conversation. I agreed. I didn't miss the glare Shanaya gave me. Why does she think I'll mess up? She needs to trust me. It's high time now.

Zac walked to my bedroom and I followed him. As soon as entered, I ran to make the bed. I picked up my shirt laying on the floor carelessly and wore it. He, in return, simply shook his head showing his disapproval at my behaviour.

Do I care?

No.

"Have a seat", I offered. He nodded and sat on the bed.

"I'll come straight to the point. What are you doing here at my sister's place?", He asked.

"Hasn't she told you?", I played safe.

"She's a bad lier. I wanna know the real truth", he said and I started buttoning up my shirt.

"We had a party last night. I stayed over as it was getting late. That's the truth", I said.

"And what are these injuries on your back and shoulder area?", He enquired.

"Nothing much. These are from an accident we met last week", I said casually as I sat down on the chair next to the bed.