Chapter 71 - I Love You!!

Kristein's P.O.V.

I came out of her room and moved downstairs hasitly. I don't want to stay another moment here, it's killing me inside.

I was a fool that I even thought me and shan can make a good pair, how can we stay together when she hates me so much and planned to ask Helen for help to keep me away from her.

Seriously?? Silly girl!

Helen was one of my good friend only but she too broke my trust. From past seven days she was behaving odd but I ignored it. She kept on trying to flirt with me, to extreme she even tried to seduce me. It's really was out of my imagination.But when she couldn't take any much of rejection from my side she brust out in anger and informed me that she's doing all this because shanaya asked her to do so.

I didn't believed her at first but then she gave me her call recording and then whatever I heard was beyond my expectations. Shan actually called her and asker her to make me fall in love with Helen. This was too much for me to take. Why did she do this?

I actually feel disheartened!!

My lungs squeezed tightly and I felt suffocated. I can never believe that shan would hate me so much, and here I was going crazy for her. What was I expecting actually? She hated me from day one and so do I.. But time turned it's table and I fall in love with her.

So what?

Is it my fault to love someone? Is it my mistake to trust her, to care for her and to plan a dream future with her. No, right? But I guess my love isn't that intense which could replace Daniel from her heart and her mind. I'm felling like a looser!! A bloody freaking looser, who can't get his love.

I clenched my jaws and marched fastly towards the entrance but Zac stopped me in my tracks.

"Kris, what happened?", He asked raising his eyebrows.

When I came here, I didn't talk to him, because something important was to be taken care of. But I'm done now!!

"Nothing. I'm leaving. My work here is done", I replied coldly.

"Why are you so angry? Did you guys fought?", Olivia asked.

Why do you care?

"I've to go", I replied curtly and left from there. I don't want to be rude to anyone, but right now I need space. I need to go far away from everyone.

How could she do this to me? She betrayed me!! She has no right to play with my emotions. Who gave her the permission to fool around with my heart?

You yourself gave your heart to her, remember? My mind reminded me.

I'm a fool, an idiot..an imbecile who trusted her!!

I was about to move out of the main gate when someone holds my hand from behind, tightly.

"Stop", a familiar voice echoed in my ears. I turned around and saw shan breathing heavily as if she's been to an Olympic race.

"What do you want now? Aren't you done yet?", I by now lose my temper. I jerked my hands away from her..

"You can't walk away like this", she said now a bit calmed regaining her uneven breath.