Chapter 41 - Cup Of Coffee!!

🍁"You Were The Perfectly Told Story That Was Never Written!!"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 41 - Cup Of Coffee!!

Kristein's P.O.V.

I was sitting in my bedroom looking at Shanaya's picture. Where should I start from? I've searched about Zac Thompson on the internet and he's far more experienced than me in business. I can't go and just randomly ask him to do a partnership with me. I'm just a beginner. Someone more powerful than me can do that.

And then it struck me. Not me but my brother surely can. I immediately dialled Steve's number and asked him to meet me in the morning the next day.

Finally, I've got a way to reach Shanaya!!

**********************

I was all ready for the partnership meeting with Thompson's. My brother Steve agreed my proposal of collaborating business with Zac Thompson. Now with this meeting, I'll get the access to Shanaya's house.

I know I'm intelligent!!

My plan is all set. I'll get close to Zac in this meeting and will invite him and his family for a friendly dinner. I'll meet Shan over there and then I'll never let her run away.

I was late for the meeting. Taking a deep breath and praying to Jesus, I walked inside the dim lit room and grabbed the last seat. Steve was giving a presentation. I was least interested in listening to what he was saying, so I roamed my eyes all around myself. I found Zac sitting in front seats. He was patiently listening to Steve. My eyes followed the tour and it stopped on a familiar face.

Holy fudge!!

My eyes widened to see the girl sitting with Zac. What is she doing here? She was nowhere in my plan. I leaned towards the table to look at her a bit more closely and even blinked my eyes several time. No, it's not a dream. She's sitting here right now. I'm sitting with SHANAYA under the same roof.

Talk about coincidence!!

I found it so hard to keep seated in my seat and not grab her hand and take her out of the room. I started shaking my legs impatiently. When will this stupid meeting end?

I rested my back on the chair and my eyes on Shanaya's face. With time, she has grown up more beautiful. Was she this gorgeous always? Despite the confidence in her posture, light makeup on her face and the perfect professional outfit of her, I can see the same girl I've known since college times. She still has an unique kind of attraction in her. She has transformed herself from a nerd to a gorgeous girl for good.

Why are you so beautiful?, I thought.

The meeting ended on a happy note and I left out a sigh of relief. Everyone gathered around Steve and Zac and congratulates them. My eyes were fixed on Shanaya. She left the cabin whilst looking at her mobile screen. I followed her immediately.

Not willing to invade her privacy, I stood at a good distance from her. She was busy talking to someone over the phone. Her back was towards me. My heart was beating frantically against my chest. I was curious to see her reaction when she'll look at me. I stood taking the support of the wall.