Chapter 46 - You Are Mine!!

🍁"He Looked At Her Like He Just Realised What Love Is"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 46 - You Are Mine!!

Kristein's P.O.V.

She ran away! Emily ran away. She literally dumped me in front of so many people through a letter. What does she mean that she can not marry me? She wrote a simple note saying she's going back to her boyfriend because she's not over him and said sorry? She just rejected me.

If this happens to any sane person he must feel humiliated, angry, disappointed and a hell lot of frustrated. Instead of feeling any of the above, I, Kristein Oberoi is relaxed? I wonder what's so happy in Emily's being eloped with her boyfriend that I'm feeling to throw a party. Why am I so much happy that she doesn't show up?

I guess I'm insane!!

I am expected to be taking actions right now to find my would be fiance and teach her good lessons and give her punishment for dumping me on such a big day. On the contrary, I'm feeling to wish her good luck for her future.

What exactly is wrong with me? Why can't I make myself angry or sad?

The time I read the letter, I felt numb. I looked all around myself to see the reactions of my friends, family and Shanaya. I couldn't think anything and when my eyes met with hers, when her curious eyes looked at me hoping for an answer, I felt a drop inside my stomach. Who is she? She's neither my family nor friends. Why does she matter so much to me?

Since past fifteen minutes, my two best friends are standing outside my room knocking on the door and being worried for me to talk to them. They're thinking that I'm sad and messed up but I'm failing hard to feel those emotions. I'm unable to digest the fact that I'm relaxed.

Once again the door was knocked and it pissed me. I yelled, "I'm fine guys. Give me some time".

"Kristein. It's me shanaya", She said from other side of the door and I immediately got up from my bed. My heartbeat fastened at thought of her standing outside.

Damn you, silly girl!!

"Coming", I said trying to catch my breath. Am I having difficulty breathing?

As soon as I opened the door, my eyes met her brown-black eyes. She looked at me and a smile small of empathy was formed on her red lips. But I did notice a small frown on her forehead too. Daniel and Fred were absent.

"Can we talk?", She asked and I saw how her lips move. Her sound was a bit unhappy.

"Sure", I said and get a side making a room for her to enter. Her perfume was amazing. It has a sweet fruity smell.

She walked inside my room and stopped right at the corner of the room near the window. Never ever in my dreams, I've thought that Shanaya would be standing in my room. This is weird for me actually. I glanced all around my room. It was clean and I left out a sigh of relief.

"How are you feeling?", She asked looking at me. The bright rays of sun falling on her small white face make her skin glow. Her eyes looked even more brown. They're were shining in the sunlight and it took me so much effort to look away and not stare at her like a creep.