Chapter 35- Revealing Truth!!

Choosing Ashley Benson as Angelina Stephans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think a part of me will always be waiting for you!!🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 35- Revealing Truth!!

Daniel's P.O.V.

I came home after biding bye to Aaliya. I came to Shanaya's home, her place which is filled with her presence. That place where you've spent a good amount of time. I can sense you here. I can imagine you here in every room.

After changing into something comfortable and then walked to shan's room. I lay down on the bed and felt good about being connected to her in some way. We don't have many memories together, we have not laughed as much as I wanted to with you, we've not shared gifts or memento of each other with us but this house of yours still makes me feel like I'm somehow still with you. It makes me feel to be in touch with you.

That one night always haunts me, make me restless and just give me a guilt trip. I still can't forget that night when Aaliya and I went for that date. Least I knew that Aaliya actually had set up a perfect date for us.

*************************

(Flashback);

Aaliya drove me for our unplanned date to god knows where. When I lost my guesses of the route she was going on, I asked my thoughts.

"Where are we going?", I asked.

"This is for me to know and you to find out", she said and passed me a smile.

"Surprise huh?", I asked.

"Of course. I love giving surprises", she said happily and I smiled.

I liked her carefree nature. She's so frank and straightforward. I wish Shanaya could open this much to me someday. I want her to behave like Aaliya when she's with me. I have always found her busy in her thoughts most of the times. She's hiding things from me and I don't like it. She must trust me.

Aaliya parked the car in a dark place. I looked all around me and couldn't spot anything date like at that place. We both walked out of the car and I still looked all around me.

"Where are we?", I asked.

"Close your eyes and follow me", Aaliya said and then she placed her hand over my eyes and holding my one hand with her other hand, she started walking. I followed her quietly.

After a few minutes of walking, Aaliya removed her hand from my eyes and I opened my eyes and blinked them to adjust in the surrounding. The area was simply breathtaking. It was a hilly area where you can enjoy both the closeness with the sky and yet can see the whole city all bright and twinkling.

"Do you like it?", Aaliya asked breaking my trance.

"It's beautiful", I said and she grinned.