Chapter 12 - Lover Boy!!

"I'll never finish falling in love with you ever"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12 - Lover Boy!!

Kristein's P.O.V.

I sat down in my car after confirming a date with Aaliya. I played my favourite track and drove my sports car far away from the city to my peaceful spot far away from human habitat and noise of vehicles.

Turning off the ac of the car, I folded away the roof of the car and let cold breeze greet me gently. Nature had an amazing power of lifting your mood or spoiling it. Right now, it was lifting up my mood.

I was singing along whilst my fingers were tapping the steerwheel. I'm a fun to be around but a silly girl like Shanaya can never get this golden opportunity.

My mobile rang in mean time. I was reluctant to pick it up but after glancing at my mobile screen, I picked up the call. It was from Aaliya and beautiful girls have all the rights to disturb me.

"Hello", I said tapping the green button and keeping my mobile on speaker.

"Hey, Kristein. Aaliya, this side", Aaliya replied.

"I know. I've you number already saved", I replied.

"Ok. I need your help actually", She said.

"Any time. You've to just say", I replied.

"Can you give me Daniel's number?", She asked.

"Ok. Note down", I said and dictated his mobile number.

"Thanks. I'll catch you later", she said.

"Ok. Take care. Bye", I said and hung up.

Aaliya had asked for Dan's number for Shanaya, for sure, My mind started processing.

Whatever. I don't care, I shut down my wandering mind.

After a relaxing ride, I came back home. I parked my car and walked straight to the lift. I pressed the button to my floor and waited for the top floor of building, where I've my own penthouse.

I walked inside by entering the passcode and was surprised to see Fred and Dan watching Television sitting on the couch comfortably.

"Hello to the people who don't live here", I commented and they gave me a quick glance and again resume back to watching football match.

"You're out of beers, Kristein", Fred commented.

"Seriously guys. I gave you the passcode in case of emergency and not to hang out here uselessly. Get out", I said and placed my coat on the side dining table and plonked on the adjacent couch.

"Kristein. Are you angry from me?", Dan asked me and I just shrugged my shoulder.

"Why? Did you do anything which seems unpleasant to me?", I asked back looking at him in a bored way.

"Someone's being formal. What did you do Dan?", Fred commented on me and questioned Dan. He sighed.

"Fine. I agree. I'm sorry that I chose Shanaya over you but you've to understand. I like her. I need to give myself a shot with her", Daniel said.