Chapter 56- Trip Part 1

🍁"And sometimes, just sometimes,
When people say Forever, They Mean
It"!!🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 56- Trip Part 1!!

Shanaya's P.O.V.

"Shan, are you ready?", Kristein opened my bedroom's door after knocking it twice.

"Yeah", I said and picked up my bag. I passed my hand to my open hair once and after glancing at my attire in the mirror, I walked out of my room. Kristein observed me from top to bottom.

"You look beautiful", he complimented. I looked back at my attire. I've worn a plain white top and had paired it with blue denim and white sneakers. Kristein had worn the same dress code.

We're twinning!!

He had folded sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows and the first two buttons of his shirt were open giving a view of his chest. He's looking handsome. I looked away when I realised that I'm checking him out.

"You look good too", I said.

"Thank you", he said bowing down a bit and then took my suitcase from me.

I don't really know where exactly are we going for this trip except that it is some kind of hilly area and to add the effect they told me the area is forested and a bit haunted. Aaliya hasn't leaked any details to me. She said she'll surprise me and that is the last thing I want from her. Last time, she surprised me and I got engaged to Kristein.

She's one weird friend of mine!!

"Why are you carrying the bag? Are you going to school?", Kristein mocked me as he placed his and mine suitcase in the car. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Since I know the area is forested, I've kept some important stuff which we may need just in case", I said passing a hand to the straps of my bag and he just shook his head.

"Silly girl", I heard him sigh.

"Monster", I replied with a frown and he just grimaced.

We both climbed inside the car and he kicked the car to the main road. In no time, we're outside the Aaliya's house. I saw a black SUV parked outside.

"How many people are going?", I asked. As far as I'm informed, Aaliya and Dan are joining us for this trip. Kristen gave me a crooked smile.

"Well there's a surprise for you", he said and jumped out of the car. I opened the door and walked outside. Kristein frowned as he walked all the way to open the door for me but I didn't give him the chance. Talking about their surprise then I already am not interested in them.