Chapter 66 - A Letter!!

Shoutout to -LittleRendezvous- for such an amazing cover.. Thank a lot dear..

Shanaya's P.O.V.

I was dazed, my eyes were fixed to his blue eyes as if I was hypnotized by them, my breath was heavy, my heart was pounding with a different speed and I felt lifeless. My legs gave up and I sat down on my knees next to him.

I keep staring at him, his eyes hold so much questions that I felt my chest constricts. I was neither able to reply nor I've the heart to say him that I don't know what I feel for him, but I'm sure not into this love thing!!

I just blinked at his face, who is watching me with so much care and it's the most beautiful face I've ever seen. I don't know how long I keep looking at him.

But I've to reply him!! Weather it's a yes or no!!

"Kris, I.. I just don't know what to say and how to say but.. I'm sorry.. I just don't.. I just can't love you", I said gazing at our intertwined hands, I don't have guts to see his face.

"It's okay shan. I love you and it's my choice but I don't expect anything from you, atleast not now. You can take your time, I just wanted to express my feelings and that's enough for me. I don't expect you to love me back", he said squeezing my hand. I just gave him a small smile.

We both get up and decided to have dinner at his place only, I helped him in making dinner and he cracked jokes and told me about his likes and dislikes, in all, everything went normal except one nagging thought that sticked to my mind,

"Would I ever be able to love him?".

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Five days passed soon but after that dinner at Kris place, he didn't show up. Yes, you heard me right!! He didn't call me nor any message from him. I on other hand keeping my ego at side, called him everyday twice, in total I called him ten times.

And Why do I actually called him, I myself don't know. I just wanted to call him. Plus, every why doesn't come up with an answer!!

I packed my all luggage and asked Jules to give me time to time report of the company status. Me, Zac and Olivia had a lot of fun these past five days.

We had dinner at Aaliya, Dan and Fred's house individually and it was one of those beautiful days and moments which I'll always cherish, but only thing which was missing was Kris.

Me, Aaliya, Dan fred, Zac and olivia, everyone spend time together but kris just decided to ignore us. They say he's busy whenever Zac asked about him.

He occupied my mind most of the time in these past five days!!

I don't know what came into his mind that he decided to cut off from me completely. Does anyone behaves like this to the person they just propose a day before? No, right?

Idiot, stupid!! I cursed him.

And why are you concerned? Asked my inner self.

"None of your concern!! So shut up..

He dropped me that night and everything was normal, I accepted his gifts also. He waved me off sweetly by hugging me tight and told me that he would miss me!! But he didn't tell me that he would ignore me like this so badly.

"Ready shan?", Olivia asked coming inside my room.

"Yep, let's go", I said snapping out of my thoughts.