Chapter 68 - My Thoughts!!

Shanaya's P.O.V.

I came inside where party was going on, everyone was busy in chattering and looking very happy, except one, me!! Why didn't kris replied? Is he hurt? Obviously, he is but it was important for him to know about my feelings also. I can't give him false promise of loving him back.

My eyes were roaming all over the hall but I couldn't spot him anywhere. I was feeling really bad, my heart was so low, I don't like his reaction. He should have replied, gosh, it's killing me inside.

I move towards Angel and as soon as I approached her, she grumbled, "How could you do this stuart?", She crossed her arms.

Did Kris told her?

"What have I done?", I asked eyeing her closely.

"Fred gave you something to give it to me, right?", She asked and I swore inside.

"Shit, I'm so sorry Angie. Gimme a second, it's in my room", I told her and moved upstairs to my room.

I almost forgot about the gift Fred gave me. Why won't I? Kris, is hacking my mind with this thoughts, surprise surprise.... I need to give myself a break.

I came inside my room and turned on the lights, leaving the door open, I started searching for my purse. I took out the gift and turned around and was caught off guard by the person standing in front of me. Kristein was standing folding his arms and his back on the door which was now closed!!

Gosh, He's super hot!! My heart flutter.

Shutup, can you please be civil anytime, I requested it.

"What are you doing here?", I asked.

"I want answers", he said.

For that you need to question me??

"What answers?", I asked.

He started walking towards me, roaming his eyes all over my body and in reflux, I step back but my room has a limit and soon, I touched my back with the wall.

He stopped at a good distance from me and then shoved his hands inside his pants. He didn't say anything but keep staring at me.

Gosh, this is so embarrassing!!

"Can you take off your eyes from me?", I asked looking anywhere but him

"No, why should I?", He asked.

Monster!!

"Look I'm feeling uncomfortable please", I again said but he didn't reply but smirked.

Stupid!!

"Will you speak something?", I asked irritated by his stare.

"Tell me one thing, do you want to marry me?", He asked.