Chapter 42 - You Are Beautiful!!

🍁"Your Smile Doesn't Reach Your Eyes,
What Happened To Your Heart?"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 42- You Are Beautiful!!

Shanaya's P.O.V.

I walked out of the cafe after keeping my bill. Why does this Kristein think so highly of himself? I can pay for my coffee. Is it bad to go Dutch? We're not friends that I can let him pay for me.

Stupid monster!!

He lied about our relationship in front of Zac. I'm not forgiving him for that ever. He took advantage of my weakness. I'm sure Zac will ask me about this whole drama later on. How am I supposed to make a fake story to serve him?

I hate Kristein. Period.

I was standing outside the cafe waiting for any cab to show up when a hand from behind holds my arm and turn me around. It was Mr. Monster only.

"I'm calling your name. Why are you not listening to me?", He asked with grim expressions.

"Because I don't want to. We've talked. You've said whatever you were supposed to tell me and I've told you my decision. The meeting time is over", I said pulling away my hand from his hold.

"Why are you so angry?", He asked.

"Why should I not be angry? You were talking utter bullock in front of Zac. Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to lie to him?", I yelled at him.

"Ok. I exaggerated a bit but just calm down. No harm has happened. Now, get inside the car", he said and opened his car's door for me which was parked at a few steps away from us.

"You wish", I scoffed and walked ahead to look out for a cab. Kristein walked towards me and held my hand tightly in his iron grip.

"Let go", I glared at him but he seems unaffected. He dragged me to his car and pushed me inside and then locked his car from outside.

Nerve of this guy!!

He walked towards the driver's seat and opened the car's door with a key. He climbed in and put on his seat belt. I glared at him.

"You're a moron", I said. He narrowed his eyes towards me and then leaned closer to me.

I moved back in my seat and my back touched the side of the window. "What the hell are you doing?", I asked when he didn't stop and came closer to me.