Chapter 20 - Fîrst Dãtē!!

"I found Love In Your Laugh!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 20 - First Date!!

Shanaya's P.O.V.

Next day, I woke up with the bright rays of sun kissing my forehead as if wishing me good luck for a great day!! It felt good to think positive and we always should greet the start of our day with good vibes only.

I quickly climbed down from the bed and picking up a casual T-shirt and a blue denim, I went to the bathroom for a quick shower. I make sure not to cause any kind of noise which could disturb Aaliya's slumber. I quickly comb my hair and after applying some lotion to my skin and good perfume, I left my room.

A person must smell good!!

Walking downstairs, I walked to the kitchen and drank one glass hot chocolate milk and wiping the moustache with the back of my hand, I picked up house keys and my purse.

I stick a note for Aaliya on the refrigerator informing her about my leaving for some urgent work. For sure, she'll throw tantrum later on but I'll deal with it after coming home back.

Locking the door and after double checking, I walked to the exit and waited for my cab. The cab arrived in five minutes and as soon as I jumped inside, I opened my mobile.

I instructed the driver to take me to Starbucks and sent a text to him about my address. Although, catching a bus would've cheaper and Starbucks would cost me too much but since I'm jobless and now I've someone to support me and my mom financially, I can go overboard today at least.

I peeked into my purse for my trump card and a satisfied smile was evident on my face. Today, this meeting must go as per my plan.

Fingers crossed!!

In about fifteen minutes or so, I reached my destination. I paid the fair to the driver and came out of the cab. I didn't find any clue of him so I entered the café and occupied a vacant seat near the glass window. The amazing mouthwatering smell of chocolates and coffee make my stomach growl in hunger. To stop my stomach from burning with hunger, I ordered chocolate muffin and latte for me.

I started enjoying my meal with utmost ecstasy all alone, when someone disturbed me. I looked up and saw he had arrived. He glanced at me and then with a huff, moved the chair opposite mine and sat down on it. The screeching of the chair was way too loud. He folded his hands and gave me a confused look.

Without reacting to his expressions, I resumed eating. To be honest, he's here and we need to talk but right now food is important. One thing at a time people. I quietly enjoyed my food and he remains silent the whole time.

After finishing my coffee, I wiped my face and looked up giving him my attention. I started explaining him the reason for calling him later.

*************************