Chapter 18 - Dilemma!!

"You will break but you know what?
You will heal too!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 18 - Dilemma!!

Shanaya's P.O.V.

"You say what?", I asked shocked.

"I want to date him. I want to be in a serious relationship", she said and I stared at her serious face.

I brust out in fits of laughter at her confession. She is so funny. Serious relationships and Aaliya just don't have good terms with each other.

Aaliya narrowed her eyes at me, when I didn't stop laughing and threw a pillow placed next to her towards me.

"Yeah. I cracked a joke. Keep laughing", she said rolling her eyes. I took my time to catch some air and then looked at her.

"Ok, Miss. Aaliya Gomez. For how long are you going to date this new love interest of yours? A day, a week or maximum a month?", I confirmed and she huffed.

"I'm dead serious about Kristein", she said and I raised my eyebrows.

"You're serious for James too. Your ex- boyfriend who in my views was the best boy for you. You couldn't make it to one month with him even", I reasoned out .

"James was dominant. He preferred his car over me. He was a materialistic person", she said and I rolled my eyes.

As if this Monster is any real!!

"You're drunk for the starters and his car was brand new. He doesn't want to hurt you or his car. You're way too spoilt", I confessed.

"Stop taking his side. You're my best friend. Have my back even if I'm wrong", Aaliya pouted and I sighed.

How mature!!

"Still Aaliya, what make you think you could last longer with Kristein?", I asked.

"He's different from James", she said.

I second that. James is a human being, Kristein is not, said my inner self.

"How do you feel about Kris?", She asked looking at me expectedly.

One word - Hatred!!

"I don't know him. I can't comment", I gave a diplomatic answer.

"Fair enough", she said.

"What do you feel about Dan?", I found myself asking out and Aaliya gave me a sly smile. I shook my head.

"Stop smiling now", I said narrowing my eyes but she seems unaffected by my stare.

"I see someone is taking interest in her date", Aaliya teased me and I just smiled, more like blush.

"Whatever", I tried to act cool but when Aaliya chukled, I ended up laughing too.