Chapter 60- Wrong Choice!!

🍁"I don't know what peace look like.
I'm sure, it must look a lot like you"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 60 - Wrong Choice!!

Kristein's P.O.V.

A week. Seven days. Hundred and sixty-eight hours had passed since Shanaya and I are 'FRIENDS'. Ugh. Things are not progressing any further. I've been successful in taking the first step of our relationship which is being friends with her.

But, I don't want to end up as a friend. I want to conquer her heart. I want to be her lover. Her soulmate. The main proper lead of her love story. I don't want any platonic relationship with her. I want to talk to her, hold her, cuddle with her and kiss her those beautiful lips. Darn it. I'm losing myself day by day, second by second.

She's been asking me to move to my penthouse which according to her is going under renovation. I'm lying daily that few construction works are still left. I don't know how long will I manage to lie? Her constant questions are annoying me. Why does she want to kick me out of the house so badly?

I guess it's high time now. I'm her fiance and she needs to see me with that point of view. I'm going to ask her out for a date and that's final. I'll make sure that she gets to know about my feelings for her as soon as possible, at least before leaving the penthouse.

She'll throw me out if I'll not leave her place soon anyway!!

I didn't get the chance to take Shanaya out on a date because of that stupid dare game pulled out by my friends. But they say everything happens for a reason. I'm happy that I get the chance to spend with Shanaya. That forest united us. I got to hold her, sleep next to her. Here in her lavish penthouse, we live separately in two different rooms. I hate it.

I still crave for her touch. I highly doubt that Shanaya and I are going to have that cosy moment together any soon. Shanaya is recovering fast from her injury and she has joined office too, much to my disliking. I know I like Shanaya. I don't know if she feels the same for me. Maybe she does, she just doesn't realise it.

She hates you. She tagged you as a monster, my inner self mocked.

Shut up!!

I left my office a bit early today and drove to a nearby mall. I'm going to buy a nice gift for her and then I'll ask her out. I'm good at asking out any girl. I've been a pro at that. Shanaya, you've never seen the romantic side of me ever. Guess what! Be ready to lose your heart to your charming future husband.

I grinned at my own thought. Why am I behaving like a stupid teenager? I'm a grown-up man. Collect yourself up Kristein!!

As soon as I walked inside the mall, I regretted my decision. Realisation of being unaware of Shanaya's likings dawned upon me. I took out my mobile and decided to call Aaliya for help but later dropped that idea. Last time, I asked my friends for help, I ended up spending night at a cold forest and later get injured.

I decided to take the help from a sales lady who just walked to me asking, "What am I looking for?".

"I'm looking for a dress for my fiance", I said and she smiled.