47

phil was heartbroken when he saw dan sitting on the closed lid of the toilet, his beautiful face covered in cuts and bruises and his eyes flowing with tears. phil could feel dan's pain through the screen and he could feel his own heart contracting every second he watched dan.

"dan," he breathed out, wanting to do anything and everything to touch him through the screen.

"phil," dan sobbed, trying to wipe his tears but wincing when his whole face hurt. he wanted nothing more than to be by phil's side.

"dan what happened who did this to you?" phil whispered, feeling as if he could start crying any moment. he could feel the tears pricking his eyes, but he swallowed the lump in his throat, focusing his attention on the tattered boy across the screen.

"my dad got to know i was gay," he shamefully admitted and watched as phil's eyebrows knitted together. he could see the hurt in his blue eyes, as he ran his hand through his choppy, matted hair.

"he might kick me out," dan choked and phil looked at him. he wanted to be with dan right now, by his side and wipe his swollen eyes.

"don't worry," phil wanted to propose that dan should come live with him, but he wasn't sure if dan would agree, after all, phil was still a stranger to him.

"dan?" he cooed and dan nodded his head, unable to speak.

"i know this may sound stupid, but i live alone and maybe you could come here for a few days? or however long you like?" he reasoned and dan tried to smile but he couldn't. his face was hurting, but he felt happy, despite of the situation he felt happy.

"it won't work, how will i get out of the house?" dan was up for the idea of going with phil to his place. honestly, there was nothing better than getting away from his hell of a house right now.

"we'll work something out, but does that mean a yes?" phil smiled hopefully.

"yeah," dan attempted to smile, and phil could feel everything going right in the world. he didn't want to hold back anymore so he said it. he said the words he swore he wouldn't say because he wasn't afraid anymore.

"i love you dan," he sighed and dan breathed out of relief.

"i love you phil,"

--

there are like a LOT of non-text based chapters coming so please bare with me? x