128

phil's eyes are stinging with tears and his breathing is getting difficult as he rolls down the windows, not caring the way cold air was blasting in his face and his hair is whipping around. his lip was caught painfully tight between his teeth, as he pressed on the gas pedal harder, wanting to get away from this self-destructive feeling in his head.

his arms were shaking as he tightened his grip on the steering wheel, almost unable to pay attention to the sludgy road. he had told dan that he'll be back in sometime but he had no idea when this suffocation will leave him. it wasn't dan's fault really. it was just phil's head that was making up scenarios that he had no idea how to face, and throwing this reality in his face that he didn't know how to handle.

it was just too much.

in his twisted mind, he felt it was better if he shut his phone and threw it on the car floor, making his way to his apartment that he and dan left a few days ago. he knew somewhere that going there might just cause unnecessary problems, but he was anxious. so anxious that blood had begun to ooze out of his lip, his eyes had started watering and his face was flushed and he just wanted to get to the chase.

why can't he and dan live peacefully? what the hell keeps crawling up his father's butt that he can't accept dan's reality? it is fucked up. everything is fucked up, and more so as phil wipes his eyes, watching the familiar buildings pull into view.

after ten minutes, he stops his car in front of the talk building, stumbling out and taking a deep breath. he twirls his fingers nervously around the keys, climbing up the stairs lethargically, dragging his feet until he reaches his apartment, only to find the door wide open, a few cops and dan's parents sitting inside.

--

since most of you guys liked elevators better i will get that out first and it's gonna be real soon, hope you guys like it! x

aLsO THANKS FOR 180K IM GONNA KMS