96

phil's heart was beating wildly in his chest as he stared at dan's familiar dark eyes, shirtless body and messy hair peeking out of the large window. he did not expect dan to actually come out and give him any sort of attention. he just wanted to try one last time before driving back.

it was a good thing he tried.

"what do you want?" dan's voice was almost lost in the cold wind, but phil was listening to every word like his life depended upon it.

"can we please talk?" phil yelled, ignoring the burning sensation under his eye and the growing lump in his throat.

"what about? and why?" dan sighed running a hand through his wind blown hair and trying not to pay attention to the way phil's vibrant eyes were raking all over his body.

"please just, i won't take long i just want to talk to you please," phil pleaded having no idea that if dan accepts the offer, what was he going to say or do. dan just shook his head, contemplating whether this stranger could be trusted. what if he kidnaps him? what if he murders him?what if he rapes him?

dan was paranoid, standing silently, wondering if he should talk to phil or not. he didn't exactly look harmful in any way, but prevention is better than cure.

"i don't even know you," dan murmured, resting his hands on the windowsill, his eyes reading phil's every move. it was strangely calming, watching phil push his dark hair out of his eyes, watching his rock back and forth on his heels and watching his blue eyes glossing over every other second. dan was confused by the reactiom his body was giving at phil's actions, he had no idea why he felt at peace just watching the pale boy standing outside his window.

"you do, dan, you do," phil quietly said, breaking dan's chain of thought.

"fine," dan didn't know if he is doing the right thing but it was hard to say no to phil, especially when he was staring at him in a way that made his heart melt.

"really?" phil was wiping the moisture from his eyes, smiling slightly at dan.

"if you really do know me," dan raised his voice slightly, "you must be having my number right?" dan was trying to act smart, but really, it wasn't working.

"i do," phil smiled through his hair.

"really?" dan was surprised.

by now, cold air started filling the room, goosebumps raising on dan's skin from the low temperature.

"yes,"

"wow, that's, um, that's weird," dan was confused by now.

"can i text you, i mean if you don't want to tal-"

"dan!!" his mother's shrill voice interrupted phil and dan quickly shut the window, blocking phil out once again.

"i'd take that as a yes," phil mumbled quietly, rubbing his arms for warmth and fished his phone out.

--

sorry if its shitty i just