133

white walls.

all phil could fathom in the torturously cold room were white walls, closing in on him every second, consuming every thought and every action. his chest hurts and his face is burning with the assault of dan's father.

phil tried. he really did.

convincing dan's parents and the cops that he did not kidnap dan and dan left his house voluntarily. apparently dan's parents had convinced the authorities that dan was sixteen which made the whole situation out of hand and dan leaving his house, was taken as a missing case. phil shot endless dirty looks at dan's parents, tried to tell the inspectors that dan was actually eighteen but it made no difference. he did not know what all bullshit dan's parents had fed the police and he had no idea how to get through this mess.

it was chaotic.

phil's mind was strangled with insecurities and anxiousness and his hands were shaking and he felt like screaming out. he never thought he would be in a jail cubicle, ever in his entire life but here he was. there was no comfort of dan's warm eyes or his sweet scent. it smelled like stale detergent and the tiles were cold against his skin, it was actual hell and phil felt claustrophobic.

it seemed like all the oxygen had been sucked out of the small room, and he was unable to breathe. it was too overwhelming, being between god knows how many criminals and phil did not deserve to be here. what would his parents think if they got to know that phil is in jail? they don't even know about dan. his mum had called a few times in the past month but phil did not tell her anything, because he himself was so confused with everything going on.

was love supposed to be this hard? does love make you suffer? what if all this are just signs that dan is not the person he should be with? does dan love him?

"no," phil muttered helplessly grabbing his hair and rocking back and forth. he cannot let these paranoid thoughts enter his mind. he cannot let go of dan. he cannot give up.

but how long could he try?

he knew they can't keep him here for long because they have no proof against phil, and after a week it will be impossible for them to keep phil in custody, but a week was not less. a week was enough to make dan go crazy and a week was enough for phil to give up on everything they had been through.

a week was enough to destroy everything.

--
expect an update in a week maybe?