110

"you sure?" phil whispered again as dan zipped his bag and grabbed his laptop.

"gosh phil, yes i'm sure," dan sighed. he could understand why phil was paranoid and wanted dan to rethink this over. it was an important decision to make, to leave his house with phil with absolutely no context, without his parents agreement. what if something went wrong? what if he and phil fell out of love and dan had no place to go and nothing to do? dan was so dependant on phil and it scared him to the point that for a moment he just considered talking to his parents first so he had a back up.

"what are you thinking?" phil leaned back on dan's duvet, and watched as dan opened a drawer, closed it and then opened it again in a frantic gesture. he looked so restless, and phil was scared of what dan might be thinking. did he not trust phil?

"nothing, i'm just," dan sighed. how could he tell phil that he was afraid to move in with him?

"dan, talk to me, it's okay if you are rethinking your choices, i understand,"

"no phil it's not that i just, what if something happens? like what if you stop loving me all of a sudden or you find someone better or you just get tired of my shit and kick me out? i will have nowhere to go and nowhere to be, i just, i don't want to be too dependant on you, i don't want to suffocate you," dan ranted, struggling to keep his voice low so he didn't wake up his parents.

"dan," phil got off the bed, walking towards dan, but dan continued to speak, his thoughts sputtering out in a puzzle of words.

"i don't even have a job and you will have to take care of all the expenses, how will you manage? i don't want to be a burden," dan rambled, and phil grabbed his face, kissing his forehead and pushing the tangled hair off his forehead.

"first, i will never grow out of love with you," phil started, trying to talk some sense into dan but dan just shook his head looking away.

"you will not be a burden on me, and i told you we'll be figuring something out for you, yeah? you are going to get a job and we are going to work together and pay bills together and who knows, even buy a house together?" phil placed a kiss against both his flushed cheeks and continued.

"you will not suffocate me and believe it or not, i am dependant on you too, so much and in so many ways, so don't worry okay?" phil reassured dan and dan just nodded half heartedly, pressing his face into phil's chest and wrapping his arms tightly around phil's torso.

"i just want things to work out," dan sighed, overwhelmed with the whole scenario.

"they will baby, they will,"

--
THANKS FOR 40K?????