105

"dan! it's twelve in the afternoon when are you planning to wake up?"

it was the shrill voice of dan's mother that cut straight through phil's head and he opened his eyes to a barely there sun and a very beautiful dan cuddled into his side. his back was sore from the uncomfortable tiles on the roof but looking at the peaceful way dan was sleeping made it all so much better. he almost did not want to wake dan up and just stay here and stare at him forever but his mother was going nuts and she was banging on the door and phil had no choice but wake up his sleeping beauty.

"dan? your mother is, um, banging the door," phil nudged dan softly and dan furrowed his eyebrows, curling his body more and more with every disruption. (a/n *your mum's a door*)

"mum is banging who?" he sleepily mumbled and phil just sliently chuckled. dan was definitely the most adorable person he had ever met.

"dan wake up, you're on the roof," phil reminded him and it seemed to work because five seconds later dan opened his eyes and shot a dimpled smile to phil that made phil's heart melt into a puddle of mush.

"goodmorning," phil greeted him and offered him a hand, to get up. dan's mother had left, with a warning of five more minutes and even after last night it was too less for phil. how could he capture dan's raw beauty in less than five minutes?

"morning," dan almost blushed remembering last night. it was weird to him. spending a night on the roof with a man who claimed to be his lover and then waking up cuddled into his chest.

"you should go, your mum-" phil paused.

"yeah she-" dan paused.

"yeah," phil finally said and then they just stared at each other for a few minutes before the banging was on again.

"i have to go," dan mumbled, scratching the back of his neck in reluctance. he really did not want to leave.

"i know," phil sighed.

"can we do this another time? i want to know more," dan asked and phil smiled at him nodding his head happily.

"of course dan, see you," phil ran a hand through his fringe and leaned in to leave a small kiss on dan's cheek.

"see you," dan blushed, and hopped down, looking at phil one last time before climbing inside through the window and answering the door to a very agitated mother.

--
fortunately my parents have agreed to give me back my laptop and phone for my summer break so i'll be finishing all my books! i missed being slightly social ;)

get ready for frequent updates x