150

the kiss was soft at first, lips moulding desperately and endearingly, as dan's fingers twisted around phil's wet hair and phil's hands softly cupped his face. they both were overwhelmed with the feeling, being close to each other after what seemed like years, and somehow all the tension was dissolved somewhere in the pattering shower.

dan's heart was racing wildly as phil backed him into the glass wall, and he flinched at the cold material against his skin, arching his back slightly causing their crotches to brush and their chests to meet. a small groan left phil's mouth as he broke the kiss, attaching his lips to dan's neck, teeth grazing slightly against the surface. dan's fingers tightened their grip on phil's hair, pulling slightly as phil sucked a mark into his skin and dan let out a soft moan, eyelids dropping shut at the feeling.

"phil please," dan wasn't sure what he was asking for when he said that, as phil ground his hips roughly against him. their lips met again, in a heated kiss, tongues touching and teeth clattering as their hips rolled against each other's softly.

dan knew he wanted this.

he wanted to experience it again, the deep seeded connection, that cannot be explained in words. he wanted to see phil's flushed cheeks and parted lips. he wanted to hear the soft grunts and feel phil's lips placing gentle kisses over his body to soothe the pain.

he wanted it all over again.

"phil," dan's voice was heavy, and strained as phil's lips continued to place sloppy kisses over his collar bones, hands gripping the younger boy's hips tightly.

"mhm," phil hummed in response, sending the vibration straight through dan, and dan closed his eyes, trying to retain himself.

"i want to," dan's words were cut short as phil licked a short strip up his neck, sucking the skin under his jaw between his teeth, and he let out a quiet moan, bucking his painfully hard erection into phil's torso.

"you want to?" phil's voice was husky and sensual and dan's breathing got heavier just by the sound of it. he could feel phil's teeth softly nipping at his earlobe, waiting for an answer and he took a deep breath, tilting his head back to give the older boy more access.

"i want you to make me forget about what happened,"

--
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(thanks for 420k btw im so)