57

"dan?" phil ran his hand through the front of dan's hair. he had fallen asleep on phil, soft snores escaping his mouth, his breathing heavy.

"mhm," he stirred and gripped the front of phil's shirt, in an attempt to get closer to him. phil smiled at him, just wanting to stay in this moment forever, where he has his arms around dan and dan's head is on his chest.

"you'll have a bad back if you sleep here," phil mumbled, continuing to run his fingers through dan's hair. dan slowly opened his eyes and yawned, looking up at phil and phil just wanted to reach over and kiss his plump lips. he didn't though, instead he just smiled and pulled him closer.

"damn i really am sleepy today," dan laughed, separating himself from phil and stretching his arms behind his head.

"it's okay, you've had a long week," phil said, getting off the couch and collecting their mugs before going into the kitchen to keep them. it was almost time for dinner, and he wondered if dan was hungry.

"are you hungry?" phil asked dan who was now laying across the couch.

"not really, are you?" dan asked and phil shook his head.

"do you want to go to bed?" phil asked again, and dan looked up at him.

"if that's okay with you?" dan hesitantly remarked and phil offered him a smile.

"of course," and with that they both entered phil's room. the sheets were still slightly messed up from dan sleeping here earlier, and the bathroom door was open from when dan took a shower. it felt good, having someone in the house with you. it wasn't lonely. you had someone to watch television with, you had someone to eat with, you had someone who would wish you a good night and you would have someone to wake up to in the morning.

"you can sleep here, i'll sleep in the lounge?" phil said, turning the heat up in the house so it wasn't that cold. he didn't really want to sleep away from dan. he wanted to hold him while he slept, and brush his hair away from his eyes but he didn't say that. he didn't want dan to feel uncomfortable and leave him. so instead he wished dan a goodnight and searched the drawers for extra pillows and blankets.

"okay," dan frowned. he didn't want phil to go sleep in the lounge. he wanted phil to sleep next to him and cuddle with him. he wanted to hear phil's breathing and he wanted to wake up to a sleeping phil. but he didn't say that. he didn't want to come off as needy. and so he just smiled and wished phil a goodnight as he grabbed a spare blanket and padded out of the room.

--
silent readerssssssss pls vote it means a lot :(

also vote so that i can follow you

also you can pm me if you want a shoutout??? or if you wanna talk???

also i am having a really bad day meh my dad slapped me today for no reason???? he needs to find his chill

thanks if you read the annoying a/n