119

by the time phil finally stops his car in the parking of the unfamiliar hotel, the rain has stopped leaving behind the coldest breeze and sludgy pavements. dan's hand is still resting over phil's leg, although his forehead is resting against the freezing glass of the window and his nose and cheeks are tinted pink.

"are you cold?" phil finally breaks the silence between them, placing his hand over dan's and lacing their fingers together causing dan to shift in his position and look back at phil.

"a little bit, but it's okay," dan tiredly replies, his eyes look dark and colourless and his skin has lost it's glow. he just looks..empty.

"i'm so sorry for all this," phil apologises, reaching forward and placing his hand against dan's flushed cheek rubbing his thumb over the soft skin and dan's eyes close shut at the gesture as he leans into phil's palm.

"it's not your fault," dan mumbles softly, opening his eyes to look at phil who is staring at him morosely.

"let's go inside yeah?" phil asks, raising his eyebrows slightly at dan and dan just nods hesitantly in response, getting out of the car after phil. he watches quietly as phil opens the back door and takes out dan's bags, pulling the straps across his shoulders and with his free hand, he takes dan's hand, lacing their fingers together and walking inside the rustic hotel.

it felt warm and home-like, with all the old looking wood surrounding the place, with tall plants and mostly elderly people. it was just like phil expected to be, after all it was a good amount away from the city and trouble. dan looked around shyly, tightening his grip on phil's hand and biting his lip nervously. what if these people don't give them a room? what will they do then?

phil drops dan's bags on the floor, rubbing soothing circles in the back of dan's hand as he asks the kind looking receptionist for a room. she just eyes the two of them suspiciously and raises her eyebrows, giving phil a comforting smile.

"is he your boyfriend?" she smiles, and phil can feel dan stiffen beside him as his cheeks heat.

"um, ye-yeah," phil stutters, looking away from the lady who's name tag says louise.

"you guys look cute together," she states cheerily and phil just gives her a small smile as a thank you. in the meanwhile dan just blushes, looking down at his feet, wanting the ground to swallow him whole.

"unfortunately, there is only the honeymoon suite or the penthouse empty, so please let me know your preference?" louise asks, raising her eyebrows at them, her blue eyes are wide, waiting for them to answer.

"the honeymoon suite," dan blurts, and phil turns his head to look at him but dan still looks at the ground, not wanting to look at anyone.

"are you sure?" the blonde girl skeptically tilts her head, as phil continues to eye dan with his eyebrows furrowed. why would he want the honeymoon suite?

"yeah," phil mumbles unsure, "you heard him,"

--
thank for 300 followers!!
alsO DID U HEAR HEATHEN OMG SO GOOD IM GONNA COMMiT
(said it before but i kNOW ITS HEATHENS ITS A TYPO I WAS EXCITED OK FML)