95

phil sat confused on the pavement outside dan's house, pressing his cold hands against the burning bruise under his eye. he glanced towards the window of dan's room, letting out a shaky breath and replaying what happened a few minutes ago in his chaotic head. what the hell is wrong with dan? why is he doing so? did he really forget everything in the span of a month or was he just mad at phil still? he had no idea what was going on and frankly, he was tired from the unexpected exchange between them.

dan sat confused on his bed, nostalgia lurking in every thought and a piercing pain inside his head every time the stranger's gravelly voice and his icy blue eyes replayed in his head.the men had left after the incident, injecting dan with some sort of a medicine and signing some papers with his mother. dan laid back on the soft duvet, his shoulders weighing him down and he was just tired with the events of today. who the hell was that pale, familiar stranger? why did he say that he loved him? was he forgetting somehing or was he really just clueless? what was wrong with his mother? why was she looking at him with a hint of guilt and sympathy at him, not holding eye contact for more than five seconds? where was his father? why was his head aching? why was everything so slow?

he had no idea.

so, he closed his eyes, and let out a heavy sigh, sinking under the duvet. he could feel himself drifting off, unconsciousness seeping through and his body stayed unmoving on the bed, almost as if he was paralyzed. he felt at peace. after a long time he felt at peace. his brain was shutting off, allowing him to be at complete rest.

it wasn't late when he was brought back to reality, a loud tap sounding on his window and he jolted up, sitting straight in bed, his shoulders stiffening almost instantly. another tap on the window caused him to frustratedly get out of bed, and tiredly stomping to the window to see the cause of disruption.

he'd be lying if he didn't expect the attractive stranger looking up at him with stones in his hand, his blue eyes visible from afar along with his puffy cheeks, red lips and a prominent bruise under one of his vibrant eyes.

dan sighed, for a moment deciding to the just ignore the person and lay back just for the sake of it but something in him told him to lock his room, open the window to peek his head out and answer him.

--

i've borrowed my mom's laptop for the night so i can hopefully finish snapchat

i don't want to leave you guys hanging and it's almost over anyways

thank you for 20k!!!!!!!!!!! can't thank you guys enough for this omg