I want you - VulQuinn

Sal's PoV
So ever since that stupid challenge when me and Quinn were made to kiss in front of  the people we were giving a presentation to, things have been quite tense between us, on set and off set. I couldn't get my head around why it felt so awkward.

The kiss for me, was terrifying but in an exciting way, for the past few years I've been in love with my best friend, Q isn't gay though so I know he doesn't feel the same way about me. And for that matter, the guys didn't know about my sexual preferences either. I was scared it would change our relationship if I came out.

Right now we were on set about to choose teams for a challenge in the supermarket. Joe mentioned that it should be him and Murr against me and Q. The thought of working with him made my heart sink, I knew i wouldn't enjoy it cause he was basically ignoring me, only speaking to me the minimum amount of words he needs for it to look normal to the audience.

Before the challenge, I went to sit on a bench outside the supermarket to get some air and think. I was alone for 5 mins crouched forward on the bench with my face in my hands. I didn't hear anyone walk towards me till "hey, you ok sal?" The voice startled me and I snapped my head up only to be met with the one person I wasn't sure I wanted to speak to but at the same time the only person I wanted to speak to.. Q.

"No, not really." I answered his question sinking back into the bench as he took a seat beside me, fidgeting with his hands in his lap as though he was nervous. "What's wrong" Quinn asked, nearly a whisper though, indicating he knew he was the problem "you're what's up Q, you've been ignoring me all week, ever since we.. Y'no. It was only for the show, s'not like we haven't had to do uncomfortable stuff before, so I don't get why you're being so awkward and making it uncomfortable" I couldn't stop the words tumbling out, although I didn't mean to sound so harsh.

Q's PoV
Sal's recollection of the kiss hurt me, it wasn't just another joke to me, that kiss, I felt something, something I hadn't ever felt with anyone before, there was a spark. I thought he had felt it too. I got scared at the feelings I was developing for my best friend, a guy at that, it was strange for me, I distanced myself a little to try and get my head around it, to see if it was just an in the moment thing, but the past week I just found myself wanting to do it again, I wanted to kiss him again, maybe even more. But to hear him say it was just a joke, that hurt me deep down.

"I can't do this right now" I said and stood up from the bench to walk away. Sal grabbed my arm and stood in front of me, I could see the hurt and the anger in his eyes. when my eyes met his I couldn't look away, his eyes were beautiful and I felt like I was getting lost, the feeling of his fingertips pressing into the skin on my wrist was enough to send sparks through my entire body, I gulped hard "sal.." It was almost a whisper but I was cut off "no Quinn, you're gonna talk to me, what the fuck have I done?" He asked harshly I couldn't bring myself to speak "seriously Brian what the fuck, what do you want?!" He all but yelled in my face, this side of sal had the blood rushing through me, it was so hot. He was usually the more quiet and civilised of the two of us so to see this rage in him, it did bad things to me, I couldn't deny that. I don't know where the courage came from but I grabbed my wrist free from his grip, planted my hands firmly on either side of his face and pulled him to me capturing his lips with my own, in a rash kiss.

He just stood there with his arms hanging by his side. I pulled away rested my forehead against his head and looked into his eyes "I want you. I want you sal, that's what I want" and I pulled away and turned to walk back into the supermarket.