Drunken Antics - VulQuinn

Quinn's PoV

"How drunk are you right now?" I chuckled as Sal pushed my into the cubicle of the small bathroom in the bar we had found ourselves in.

"Drunk enough" he giggled back as he pushed me against the closed door of the stall and pressed his lips to my own. letting his hand slide down my chest to rub me over my jeans, the haze of the alcohol and Sal's unusual behavior had my jeans tightening around my crotch.

"Sal the guys are gonna come looking for us" i panted as i pulled away from the kiss

"Well lets give them a show for when they find us" he smirked as he pressed another chaste kiss to my lips and dropped to his knees in front of me.

"Sal-What.." i began to question him, shocked at his actions, not only were we in a public place but we were in a germ ridden bathroom which normally would have Sal squirming, but not this time.

"shhh" he chuckled, comically pressing his index finger to his closed lips as he undid my belt and pulled my jeans and boxers down to reveal my length, the lust in Sal's eyes had the heat rising in my stomach as he licked his lips.

His hands soon finding there way to my length as he rubbed his thumb over my tip. He wasted no time in letting his lips replace his hand as he slowly took me into his mouth, the feeling of the warmth of his mouth coating my shaft had a soft moan escaping my lips.

My breath increasing as Sal began to bob his head along my shaft, the softness of his tongue dragging along the base of my length had shivers running through my body. "Fuck Sal" i hissed as his hand came up to grope my balls, my hands working there way into his hair to steady myself as i took over and began to thrust my hips, fucking his mouth, my length hitting the back of his throat with each thrust.

My knees shaking beneath me as i felt the pressure building, the feeling of his mouth on me and his hand playing with my balls had me nearing my end.

my grip tightened in Sal's hair as i felt him moan, the vibration sending a jolt from the base of my shaft to the tip as i continued to thrust into his mouth, sliding down his throat deeper then ever causing him to gag slightly with only heightened my pleasure as i felt his throat contract around my length as he attempted to swallow. his throat tightening around me as i thrust a few more times before spilling my juices onto his tongue. A string of profanities and whispers of his name as i came undone.

"We should go back out there before they really do come looking for us" Sal chuckled as he rose from his knees and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, a sly smile on his face as he licked his lips once more at the sight of my flushed face.

i regained composure as i pulled my boxers and jeans back up and adjusted myself. attempting to unlock the stall door. before i could Sal grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him once more, his lips crashing against my own.

"you taste so good on my tongue, don't you think Bri?" he asked with a smirk and a bite of his bottom lip. if it weren't for the fact we were in a public bathroom of a very small bar id have bent him over right there and then instead i settle for leaning into him, resting my hand on his crotch as i gripped him through his pants and whispered "you've been a very naughty boy, gonna have to punish you when i get ya home"