Phone sex - JoeMurr

SMUT WARNING

Murr's PoV

"C'mon Joey, this is so awkward.." I giggled nervously into the phone.

"It's the only way Murr, c'mon man, I miss you.." Joe whines from the other end of the line.

I hadn't seen Joe is almost 2 weeks because we had been on break from filming and he was out visiting with his family over the holidays. In the past 6months we had barely spent a night apart, sure no one knew about our relationship but at this moment in time, that's the way we liked it. The sneaking around and danger really turned me on.

"But Joeeeeeee.." I whined from my end of the line.

"C'mon Murr, it's only phone sex" Joe replied nonchalantly.

"I've never.. I've never done it before Joey" i whispered my confession.

"I've been thinking about you for weeks Murr, thinking about the sounds you make, how your skin feels under my touch.. Thinking about how you look when I make you come, how good you look with your lips around my dick.. I miss you" Joe growls down the phone.

I let go of a breath I wasn't aware I was holding, hearing those dirty words spill in through the phone from my lover. I don't know what came over me, whether it be getting lost in the moment or something else entirely but

I moaned slowly down the line of the phone "oh Joey, I want you" whispering gently seduction thick in my voice.

"Are you in bed baby?" Joe questioned

"Yes.." I spoke, my breathing quickening in anticipation.

"Do you want to touch yourself J?" Joes deep voice came through the line, I noted that he called me 'J' I loved that we had personal things like nicknames that no one else used, 'J' was joes for me and it made my stomach flip every time he used it.

"Oh so much Joey, I want to so bad" i answered his question my breathing picking up and I ran my free hand over my stomach and up my chest, scraping slowly over my nipples.

"Okay baby, I want you to slowly stroke yourself, just like I do.." Joe breathed down the phone, I could tell he was pleasuring himself with the hitch in his voice.

I ran my hand down my stomach and slid the waistband of my boxers down my legs releasing my hardening member. Taking myself in my free hand and slowly pumping. My breath hitches as I grew harder in my hand

"Joey, it feels so good" I mumbled down the phone.

"I know it does J, I know it does" he moaned in response.

I continued pumping myself slowly, to the rhythm of joes hitched breathing on the other end of the line, the sound and the thought of him touching himself thinking about me, almost drove me over the edge.

"That's it J, keep stroking your cock, long strokes, from the tip of your shaft to your balls, just like I do" joes voice broke the silence, I couldn't help the moan that his words, the tone of his voice, the anticipation had caused.

"Feels soo good to have your tight fist sliding up and down your cock, doesn't it baby? I know I feel good, Mmm you make me feel so good J, I can't stop thinking about you laying there naked, jerking off your hard cock, do you feel good baby?" Joes voice rash through the phone

His words caused me to tighten my fist around my length, pumping faster, revelling in the friction my palm was causing

"Mmm, yes Joe, I feel so good.. Ahh.. So good" I managed to choke out, I could hear joes breath catch and quicken, I knew he was close.. I wanted to help him along, I wanted to be the reason he came.

My fist was a blur as I pumped my length. My breath was coming through my open mouth in gasps as I watched myself

J, I'm close, so close" joes voice echoed through my ears

"Oh Joey, I can't wait to see you, I can't wait to be on my knees in front of you, think about that Joey, think about me on my knees in front of you, taking your cock into my mouth, that's it baby, cum thinking of my lips around you, taking all of you in, think about the vibrations my moans will send up your shaft, cum for me baby, let go" and with repetition of my name and a string of curses through the phone Joe came. The sound and the thought of him reaching his release had my knees shaking and my hips lifting to thrust my cock harder and faster into my fist until I found my own release and fell back to the bed to come down from my own high.

"Wow.." Was all I could manage, my body still reeling from my climax.

"Wow yourself babe, not so awkward eh?" Joe teased.

"Hey, be nice" my face flushed and I chuckled down the phone, embarrassment clear in my tone. the line went silent for a while, just when I thought the line had cut out

"Hey Murr?" Joe cleared his throat "J?" He spoke again

"Yeah Joey?" I questioned

"I love you." Joe replied.

"I love you too baby, I love you too" I smiled down the phone.