I Still Get Jealous -VulQuinn

VulQuinn Request for thankspatrick

SMUT WARNING

Quinn's PoV

"Sal, go hold that guy in the red shirts hand" Joe giddily spoke through the mic, we've been filming in the park since 9am, it was now 4pm and I just wanted to go home and cuddle up with Sal. I had a shitty day, I lost every challenge so far and I was coming down with something, I just wanted to be home in bed curled into Sal. Thank god this was the last we had to film for today. I watching as Sal rolled his eyes at Gatto's request as he cautiously walked beside the guy and slipped his hand into his exaggerating the swing of both there arms like a child. Joe and Murr were in stitches as the guy grabbed his hand back and hit Sal with a 'what the hell dude" red was staining Sal's cheeks as he smiled and pushed his glasses up his nose. "Come on guys!" Sal chuckled.

Murr disconnected the mic so Sal couldn't hear "guys guys look at that girl.." He spoke pointing in the direction of a tall blonde, I mean she was beautiful "let's get Sal to get her number" Murr laughed, Joe agreed and so did I, I knew Sal wouldn't do it. Or at least I thought he wouldn't. Joe reconnected the microphone "okay buddy, go get the blondes digits and you're done" he chuckled down the microphone, Sal looked at the girl and the flustered look on his face had all of us giggling. He was never gonna do this!

"Guys come on with this, she's beautiful" sal replied, his admission of her being beautiful unsettled me but I pushed it aside, it was a joke for the show man, I had no reason to be jealous, right?
I was standing waiting for Sal to deny the challenge but to my surprise he walked over to the girl. "Hey I'm Sal" he spoke with a goofy smile on his face as he held his hand out for her "hey, I'm Carly" the girl spoke shaking his hand "sorry for just stopping you out the blue, it's just that I saw you and thought to myself well now she's just the prettiest person in this park, and so i had to come over" sal spoke again, his words pulled on my heart, I couldn't stop the jealousy, how could he do this knowing fine well I can hear him. Last week when the guys had asked me to hold a girls hand and I had done it Sal had lost the plot with me, yelling about how i wanted her blah blah, and yet here he is flirting with a girl knowing I'm in his ear. I couldn't prevent the anger and the pain showing on my face. "Aw that's sweet, thank you." The girl flirted "well listen Carly" sal spoke "I gotta shoot off just now but I was wondering if I could get you're number and we could get a drink sometime" he added, the girl blushed and fished out her phone giving him her number as he typed it out on his own phone. How could he I thought. Sal came bounding back over to us with a smug look on his face flashing his phone in joes face. I saw him glance over at me out the corner of my eye, I just turned away and busied myself on my phone till Casey told us we could call it a day. I grabbed my stuff, said bye to Joe and Murr and headed for my car.

"Brian!" Sal called "Brian, hold up" he called but I just continued walking till I reached my car, searching my pockets for my keys gave Sal enough time to catch me up "I thought we were hanging out tonight" he asked "why don't ye go hang out with Carly" I all but whispered "what" sal questioned "you heard me, go hang out with the girl, you obviously want to" I almost spat, the hurt look on his face almost have me caving and apologising but not this time, he had to realise that he had really upset me this time.. He needed to know it couldn't be one rule for him and a completely different one for me.
"What the fuck Brian" sal questioned "just not now Sal, just go yeah" I sighed and got in my car and drove home.

The minute I was home I flopped onto the couch and covered my face with my hands, what the fuck happened today, we were so happy recently, it was nice just having Sal to myself, no one knowing about us, but it was times like this that I hated it, knowing that he could do whatever he wanted in public and I couldn't say anything without people finding out about our relationship. Arrrrrrrhhhhhhh I screamed to myself, I didn't want to lose Sal but he can't be going around acting like I don't exist. He needed to know he was mine. And with that thought I grabbed my keys and drove over to Sal's, I knocked the door and waited for him to answer, the minute he opened the door I pushed him inside, following him, kicking the door shut, almost throwing him against the wall. My lips attached themselves to his as I pushed my body against his trapping him between me and the wall.

"Bri.." Sal pulled away slightly and began to speak, I pushed my lips back on to his silencing him, I slammed my hand on the wall beside his face, I felt the shiver run through his body, I ran my free hand over his crotch and felt he was hardening, I smirked into the kiss as sal muffled a gasp. Slowly unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, I wasted no time in showing him who he belonged to, I slid my hand into his boxers and began stroking his length, before griping it in my fist and pumping him fast, "you're mine sal!" I hissed in his ear dragging my teeth across his neck, he let out a soft moan and I pulled away completely. I gritted my teeth as I looked at Sal, standing there face flushed, chest rising and falling fast as he tried to regain composure, I was so mad at how he had made me feel earlier, I could see the lust in his eyes, which internally made me glad, I didn't want to hurt him, or scare him, I just wanted to teach him a lesson, let out my aggression the only way I knew how, I needed to fuck him. "Move and bend over the couch Sal, and not a word." I hissed and directed to the couch with my head, he swallowed hard and I saw the muscles in his jaw tense at my sharp tone, I couldn't help but smirk at the reaction I provoked in him. I watched as Sal walked to the back of the couch and bent over revealing that perfect ass, I followed suit standing behind him, running my hands up his back and dragging my nails back down it hard enough to leave stained red marks, I felt his body tense as his breathing quickened once again at the contact, I took two fingers and reached round and placed them in Sal's mouth "suck" I ordered, pulling them out his mouth and sliding them into his entrance, his body jerked forward and he let out a muffled groan at the intrusion, I stretched him a little, until I was satisfied he was well prepared, and with that I lined myself up at his entrance and slammed into him repeatedly, "fuck Sal.." I grunted at the feel of him "you belong to me baby" i stated as I thrust into him harder, causing Sal to arch upward and let out a loud moan and a string of curses as I continued to slam into him, not relenting. "Tell me Sal! Tell me who you belong to" I hissed gritting my teeth as he tensed around my dick "you Brian, I belong to you" he panted in response "tell me you're sorry for disrespecting what we have" I ordered as I reached around and wrapped my hand around his hard length "tell me! Now sal or so help me god you'll regret it" I demanded but sal only moaned and gasped and pushed his hips back to meet my thrusts "Sal now! Or I'll stop!" I all but yelled at him "Brian, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please, don't stop" the desperation in his voice was enough to satisfy me, I slammed into him harder and faster as I pumped him with my hand, I could tell he was close from the hitch in his breath and the sounds he was making, the way he was calling my name through his pleasure was enough to send me over the edge as I came inside of him, still sliding in and out of him as I can down from my high, Sal came not long after that and I felt his body slump forward into the couch, I pulled him up so that his back was plush against my front and pulled his chin round to the side to place a kiss on his lips.

"I'm still mad at you" i leaned in holding him tightly against me

"Hmm I'm sure I could find something to do to make you love me again" he toyed, lifting his hand behind me to run his fingers into my hair. And in that moment I forgot everything else except the man in front of me.