Too close? - SalQuinnMurrJoe

!!!!Smut warning!!!!

Written in the mainly Sal's PoV. However if I'm switching PoV
I'll let ya'll know.

Sal's PoV
Okay, I was drunk. Me and the guys were all in my hotel room celebrating getting renewed for another season of jokers, and one drink turned into two, which then turned into a few bottles, safe to say we were all a little worse for wear.

The drinking didn't bother me, but when the talk had turned to sex, and not vanilla sex at that, I started to get a little tight in my jeans. I don't know if it was the conversation topic or the alcohol or a mix of the two but I knew one thing for sure, I was horny and I was getting hard.

Listening to Quinn talk about his most recent sexual encounter and about how dirty the girl had been, listening to him talk in detail about everything that had gone down with them had me squirming in my position on the bed beside him. I looked over to the couch which seated both Joe and Murray and noticed an uncomfortable look on Murrays face also, watching him shift positions every few seconds like he couldn't get comfy until I looked down at his crotch and noticed a small bulge. Fuck, at least I wasn't the only one.

Murrs PoV
God, if Quinn didn't stop talking soon I think i may explode. This was unbearable, I was painfully hard and my jeans had become extremely tight around the crotch area, i hoped to god that no one noticed. I was drunk and now I was horny with no means to fix that problem.

Listening to Quinn continuing with the story about the girl sucking him off and how he fucked her, in detail, had me debating whether or not I could sneak away to the bathroom for a quick fix. My eyes roamed the room and I caught a glimpse of Sal who seemed to be squirming in his position, maybe he felt it too.

I felt Joe shift beside me on the couch and turned to see him slightly and cautiously adjusting his jeans, I could make out the beginnings of a prominent bulge beneath his jeans.

Joes PoV
Shit, man. I hadn't been laid in months and hearing Quinn explain his encounter in very precise detail was not helping the situation. I already had all this pent up energy, and hearing about how she sucked him off and how tight she was in detail was like watching porn. My dick was throbbing in my trousers, begging for release.

Maybe I should call it a night and take care of this in my own room, I thought to myself, as I let my eyes drift around the room, taking in the look of discomfort and lust in all the guys faces, watching them all shift in there positions. My eyes drifted over to sal who was engrossed in Quinn's story.

Sal's PoV
Fuck, I don't think I can take much more of this. Trying to subtly readjust my jeans to a more accommodating position. Something out of the corner of my eye caught my attention, my eyes drifted to Brian's crotch, I watched silently as his palm slowly stroked the growing bulge over his jeans, I swallowed hard as I felt my own dick twitch at the sight.

I glanced around to see that I wasn't the only
One who had noticed, I watched as Joe and Murr both stared in shock at the scene unfolding in front of them.

"Hey, Q, what ya Doin' man?" Joe questioned, shifting in his seat.

"C'mon guys, I can see you're all hard.. S'not like we're strangers" he smirked in reply as he slowly unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down slightly to reveal his hard shaft.