I Want More - JoeQuinn

** Cause when he acts like himself I swear that he outshines everyone else, but he's been feeling alone and no ones fine on their own don't you know? But he's been wearing grey without a thought of change and I've been desperately trying to make him see that even when it rains the sun is still ablaze, and right now in the dark he is my shining star **

Quinn's PoV

I was exhausted, in the car on the way home from filming for the show all day, I couldn't wait to get home and shower. Also, I couldn't wait for Joe to come over later, I had spent all day with him but I couldn't wait to just get him to myself, I couldn't wait to be able to touch him and kiss him and just be with him, that's the one thing I hated about our 'arrangement' no one else could know so it meant that the majority of the time we spent together I had to pretend that I didn't want to be all over him. So on nights like tonight where I got him all to myself I took full advantage.

As soon as I got home I stripped down and jumped into the shower, quickly washing my hair and the getting dried and dressed in sports shorts and a TESD t-shirt, I made my way down the hall to the living room just as the door knocked, walking over and pulling it open I was greeted with Joe.

Joe's PoV

I knocked on Q's door, my heart was racing and my stomach was in knots, I had decided on the way over that I couldn't keep doing this, for the past 6 months Q and I had been casually hooking up in secret, claiming it was just sex, just a bit of fun.. But now for me it was more than that and I couldn't just pretend that I wasn't in love with him. The door swung open and Q stood brightly smiling at me, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt and his wet hair was messed on top of his head and sticking to his forehead, God how beautiful was he, I thought to myself. I swallowed hard and then forced a smile. This is it Joey, don't chicken out, you need to do this I told myself internally. Tonight is either be the happiest man alive or the saddest. Here goes I thought to myself as I stepped in the door.

Quinn's PoV

"Hey Joey" I beamed as he strolled past me into the house. God he looked amazing, dressed in his dark jeans and light blue button down, his hair ruffled and sticking up as though he's ran his hands through it a million times, my heart warmed at just being in his presence.

"Hey Q" Joe smiled as he slumped onto the couch. Something was off, his smile didn't look right, it didn't quite reach his eyes and he looked like he was carrying the weight of the world on his shoulder. Something inside me triggered and I couldn't stop the sinking fear that he was going to end what we had tonight, I wasn't ready to let go.

"Q listen man" Joe looked to me and spoke, I watched as he swallowed hard, amazed at the sight of his neck muscles contracting. "I can't do this anymore" he spoke, that was it, my heart shattered, he was ending it.. And what the hell could I do, after all it was just sex, just fun.. Well at least it was for him, but I had fallen in love with him..

Joe's PoV

I watched the smile fade from Q's lips and a deep frown replaced it, I thought I saw hurt in his eyes but I couldn't be sure, I shook it off and opened my mouth to speak again when I was cut off by Q

"Why Joe?" He questioned, his voice seemed to come out shaky. It confused me, I didn't think he would have a problem with ending this, I mean it was just casual sex for him, he could find that with anyone.

"I just.. I just can't do it anymore" I confessed, willing myself to just tell him how I felt, I mean who knows, he, by some miracle, may feel the same way, I mentally slapped myself, I knew he didn't feel how I felt, I could tell.

"But why Joey, what changed?" He questioned, running his hands over his face, man he was taking this a lot harder than I had thought he would.

This was it I had to just tell him cmon Joey, just say it, just tell him how you feel, it's now or never I psyched myself up, took a deep breath and spoke

"Cause I want more Brian" I blurted out, heat rising to my cheeks as I set my gaze on the floor. I heard movement and soon enough Brian was kneeling on the floor in front of me lifting my chin till my eyes met his.

Quinn's PoV

My eyes widened at joes words, I watched him staring at the ground below him as though he willing the ground to swallow him up, before I knew what was happening I was walking towards him and kneeling in front of him lifting his face to look in his eyes

"You..you what?" I questioned, I could tell my voice was shaking as I searched his eyes for any hint of what he was thinking "Joe please, what do you mean?" I begged him to answer me. Did he mean what I thought he meant, could he possibly feel the same as I did? I needed him to tell me what he meant.

"I'm in love with you Quinn, I fucken love you.." He stated before running his hands up through his hair and letting out a shaky breath "I can't keep doing this because I want more and I want it with you, I can't keep pretending like I'm not madly in love with you, I want to be the person you wake up to every morning and who you fall asleep with every night, I want to walk down the street holding your hand, I want to spend Christmas morning with you in front of our tree that we decorated, I want to argue with you over what colour drapes we should have in the living room, I want to be your date to weddings and parties, I want to show you off and act like teenagers in love around our friends, I want all of it, and I want it with you.." He trailed off. His words left me speechless. I kneeled back slightly trying to process everything he had just said, everything I had dreamed of over the past few months had just been confirmed, Joe Gatto loved me, the man that I was hopelessly in love with, loved me back. I must have zoned out cause I heard Joe mutter 'I shouldn't have said anything, I knew I shouldn't have said anything' as if having a silent argument with himself, I leaned up and rested my hands on either side of his face turning it slightly till his gaze locked with mine

"I am so hopelessly in love with you Joseph Gatto. I was so scared that you had gotten sick of me, I was so scared that you were leaving me tonight. Don't you ever leave me Joey, don't you ever leave" tears spilled from my eyes and Joe leaned in and pressed a small kiss to my lips.

"I'll never leave, I'll never go anywhere" he whispered before capturing my lips with his own again.

** So tell me if you're ever feeling sad or alone and I'll do my very best to touch your heart with my own and I hope you know that nothing but sweet nothings will appear in your ears **