Dirty little secret - JoeQuinn

SMUT WARNING

Ill keep
You my
Dirty little secret
Don't tell
Anyone or
You'll be
Just another regret
My dirty
Little secret
Who has to know?

Quinn's PoV

I can't believe I made it, I actually made it all the way to the other side. My heart was racing, the crowds were cheering, my friends were amazed. I can't believe I made it all the way to the other side of the high wire. I was so nervous for the live punishment, didn't think any of us would get very far. When I was up there i was shaking. I can't believe I made it.

The minute I hit the ground, Sal and Murr jumped on me, screaming and bouncing up and down in congratulations. I couldn't stop smiling. When they eventually let me go, I saw Joey smiling over at me before beckoning me over with his finger. As I reached him he pulled me into a tight hug, in that moment the crowds faded, everyone faded into nothing; in that moment it was just me and my guy.

"Well done baby, I'm prouda you" he spoke softly into my ear, cautious to not let
Anyone over hear, his soft breath sending shivers through out my body.
"Thanks Joey, can't believe I did it" I spoke in reply.
"You deserve a treat, meet me back stage in 15 minutes" joe teased, pressing a secret kiss to the bend between my neck and shoulder, before gently scraping his teeth across my jaw as he pulled away from me completely and turned to head in the other direction, I watched him retreat from me, heart racing from adrenalin from the high rope, and anticipation from Joes teasing. I watched his frame glide through the crowd, I chuckled at the cape from his ridiculous 'captain fat belly' costume floating in the wind behind him. He looked ridiculous but the Lycra definitely highlighted his bet attributes. I let my eyes drift over the muscles in his back down to his round ass. That was enough to drive me to insanity. I said a few words to the camera, spoke to a few fans and the guys and then took my leave and snuck off to meet Joe backstage.

I walked into the back room reserved for 'impractical jokers' in search of Joe but it looked pretty empty to me;

"Joe" I whisper-yelled, no answer. "C'mon Joey, where are ya" I spoke almost to myself.

Just as I was about to leave I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me backwards, I felt my back collide with something firm. I was confused until I felt warm breath fanning over my ear from behind me, as two strong arms wrapped there way around my waist "where ya goin baby" the voice rasped, sending a jolt of shivers straight down my spine. "No where" I stuttered as I felt joes lips attach themselves to my neck, suckling and nipping at my skin with his teeth, before replacing his teeth with his tongue to sooth the skin. I let out a content moan at the pleasure.

Just then Joe spun me around and pressed his lips onto mine in a hard kiss, my arms flew round his neck and pulled him into me, Joe walked me backwards till my back collided with the wall, the force made me groan in pleasure, I loved when he was rough with me.

"You did so good up there baby" Joe spoke between kisses to my neck and I ran my hand up through his hair.

"Thanks Joey, couldn't have done it without you" I sighed in contentment. Running my hands down his back, feeling his muscles tensing through the thin Lycra of his suit. Joe nudged my chin up with his nose in order to connect our lips once more, he ran his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance in which I granted him as his tongue danced and moulded with my own, I felt him fiddling with the lace on my shorts, undoing it as he slid his hand beneath the fabric, palming my hardening length through my boxers. The contact had me gasping into the kiss, any sound being swallowed by Joe.

I pulled away slightly "Joe anyone could come in, what if we get caught" I whispered cautiously, moaning as he gripped my now hard length through the fabric of my underwear "can't a guy congratulate his man? tell me to stop and I'll stop Quinn" he teased gripping tighter as he rubbed me slowly through the fabric before releasing me and dipping his hand into the waistband of my boxers. The contact of his skin on my skin was enough to drive me over the edge, all inhibitions and worries went out the window, I didn't care, I wanted him. "No don't stop Joey, don't stop" i moaned as he pumped my length from tip to hilt, running his thumb over my tip and spreading my juices around. His lips attacked mine once more as he thrust his tongue into my mouth, fighting with my own for control of the moment, I grabbed at his shoulders as I began to come undone under his touch, digging my fingers into his back as he ran my length through his palm faster and tighter gaining more and more friction.

I felt his mouth latch onto my ear lobe and suck as I let out a deep moan. Running my hands up over Joes neck and bringing his face back to meet mine in order to claim his lips as mine once more, my strangled moans being swallowed by my lover as he brought me closer and closer to the edge. Pulling his lips from mine and resting his forehead against mine, staring deep into my eyes, the intensity of his gaze had me swallowing hard, as he pumped and pumped my length in his hand.. Pressing his body further into my own, gaining more and more friction. The weight of him against me and the tight grip and fast motion of his hand on my dick was enough to throw me over the edge as I reached my climax with a few moans of his name.

Joe held me up against the wall as my body fell limp against his. Running his hands gently through my hair as I recovered from my high. Gaining my composure I stood up straight pressing a soft kiss to joes lips.

"Wow, thats definitely my favourite way to celebrate so far" I spoke softly. Joe chuckled and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hm, maybe we should go back out there before people wonder where we have gone" I spoke with a hint of amusement in my voice.

"Yeah we should, but uh... I should maybe change or somethin' to hide this" Joe chuckled stepping back and gesturing to his groin. My eyes bulged with amusement as I saw the very large and prominent bulge protruding through the thin Lycra. I loved that he had this reaction to me, that I wasn't the only one.

Licking my lips I spun him round so that his back was now against the wall and pressed my lips firmly to his as I ran my hand down his chest over his belly and rested on the bulge in his crotch, I felt the gasp he let out as I squeezed lightly.

"Maybe I can help with that" I breathed leaving a trail of kisses along his jaw.