It okay not to be okay - MurrQuinn

Ya'll should listen to the song in the header!

Quinn's PoV

"Another whiskey" I grunted, pushing my empty glass towards the bartender. The past two weeks had been rough for me, my depression was getting bad again, everything felt like it was getting on top of me, I felt like there was so much pressure on me to be strong all the time that I wasn't allowed to have a bad day, I couldn't be weak.

"Hey baby, why don't we go back to ours and I'll try make you feel better" Murray spoke in my ear wrapping his arms gently round my waist, it was comforting having him close to me, he didn't deserve to be privy to my fucked up brain.

"I'm not in the mood Murr" I spoke sending him an apologetic smile. I loved him, but I just wanted to drink my problems away right now, as much as I loved when made me "feel better" it just wasn't enough tonight.

Standing in the karaoke bar like me and the boys did every Friday night to celebrate another successful week of filming, I was debating whether or not to just split. My friends were all laughing, including Murr,
I watched as they got drunker and drunker as the night went on. Murray had drank so much he was literally falling over himself. I watched in amusement as he stumbled his way over to me at the bar.

"You don't have to suffer alone Quinn" he spoke softly, "you need to talk to me
Sometimes" he added, a pained expression on his face. I knew he wanted to help but I didn't want him to have to deal with my pathetic shit, he deserved better. "I'm gonna get you smiling before the night ends" he slurred before turning and disappearing into the crowd.

I turned back to the bar and to my whiskey. Maybe I should just go home. My thoughts were disrupted as Sal drunkenly slid into the stool beside me at the bar. "You okay buddy" he stammered alcohol clearly taking over his speech. "Yeah Sal I'm fine" I replied simply.

"This song is for my amazing guy"
I heard Murrs voice echo through the entire bar, turning and scanning the room I searched for him, my eyes drifted over the make shift stage before sliding back
Over for a double take. Sure enough there he was standing staring over at me, microphone in hand "I just want him to know that he is the best part of me. I want him to know that he doesn't always have to be the hero, and that everyone needs someone at some point. I love you Brian Quinn, with every ounce of my being" he slurred, sending that beautiful smile in my direction. I couldn't stop the chuckle that escaped me.

"WOOOOOOO! GO MURRAY!" I heard sal yell drunkenly beside me.

The music began playing and Murr began swaying exaggeratedly, causing himself to almost topple off the stage. He opened his mouth and began to sing; every word, every line finding its way through the room and directly to my soul, every word finding its home right where it needs to be in my heart.

"If I could break away half of all your pain
I'd take the worst of it and carry you like you carry me, you say that you're alright when tears are in your eyes, we're strong enough for this and I need you, its okay that you need me, so put your armor on the ground tonight, cause everyone's got to come down sometimes

You don't have to be Superman, you don't have to be Superman, you don't have to hold the world in your hands, you've already shown me that you can don't have to be Superman

I know I've been gone too much, we talk about me too much, I'm selfish and distracted but I'm here, I'm here and I'm listening and It's just you and me and these four walls and we are only human after all

You don't have to be Superman, you don't have to be Superman, you don't have to hold the world in your hands, you've already shown me that you can don't have to be Superman"

Have you ever heard anything that literally made your heart stop beating? Have you ever heard something that literally touched your entire core. Something so beautiful, not because of the voice but because of the man behind the voice. Because of the emotion, the hidden meanings, the truth behind every last word.

My heart swelled, I could feel every single broken piece of me being put together again with every word that escaped that beautiful mouth. I felt the tears build up at the back of my eyes. In that moment, the entire bar was empty, in that moment it was only me and Murr, in that moment nothing else mattered.

Have you ever felt so in love that you thought you'd die right there and then? That's exactly how I felt in this moment more than ever. He made me better, he was everythin that I wasn't. He always fixed me.