Theres nothing wrong with a bit of fun - MurrQuinn

SMUT WARNING!!!

Murr 's PoV
It had been a long day of filming and I could have been doing with a drink, the guys were all busy, sal was having dinner with his sister, Joe had bessy and Milana to get home to and Q had a "date" which for Q only meant he was getting laid. I guess it's a night on the couch alone for me..again I thought.

"Hey Murr Buddy, you still up for that drink?" Q called across the car park as i reached my car "yeah sure man, don't you have somewhere to be though" I shouted back, he just shook his head and headed towards me "I cancelled, would rather spend some time with you bud" he smiled and explained as he reached my car and jumped in the passenger side, climbing into the driver side I drove to our regular bar.

The night was going well, just chilling and laughing about the challenges and punishments, talking about Joe and how happy we are for him and Bessy and laughing about Sal and his irrational fears.

The night grew on and the later it got the drunker we got, come the end of the night I was relatively drunk, Quinn however, he was gone, I don't think I'd ever seen him so drunk before. Both of us staggering out of the bar and getting into a cab, deciding to just go back to my place and have Q crash on the couch. I sat staring out the window of the cab taking in how beautiful NYC looked at night, all the lights, when I felt pressure on my thigh, I turned around to see a drunk Quinn looking at me with his hand on my thigh "I love you Murr" he slurred, laughing I replied "I love ya too buddy"

We finally arrived at my place and we staggered up the path to the front door, Q leaning against the wall watching as I unlocked it, I walked in and as soon as the front door closed Quinn grabbed my waist and pinned me against the wall, what the hell was he doing I thought, his face was inching closer to mine, I could smell the mix of whiskey and beer from him, I felt his breath fanning across my lips and his eyes staring intently into mine before dropping his gaze to my lips and pulling his own bottom lip between his teeth "Brian what are you d..doing?" I cautiously asked. And with that he dipped his head and pressed his lips to mine, one hand planted against the wall at my head the other on my hip pressing me against the wall trapping me.

I was taken aback by his actions, I wasn't gay, I knew I wasn't, and yet I was enjoying kissing him, I didn't want to stop it. I felt his tongue slip across my bottom lip asking for entrance and surprising myself I obliged him, his tongue hungrily sweeping over mine before he pulled away slightly capturing my bottom lip between his teeth causing me to hiss lightly at the pleasure. Pressing his forehead into mine his breath fanning my face, I dared  to speak "q..I'm not..I'm not gay" I muttered "neither am I" he smirked at me, before removing his hand from my waist and sliding it down the front of my pants, my dick twitched at his touch, my reaction surprised me, "Brian you have to stop" I spoke trying to sound like I meant it, trying to keep a firm tone, but he only leaned in and kissed up my neck and dragged his teeth over my ear lobe, causing me to shiver and I felt the smirk on his face against my skin. "C'mon Murray.." He whispered agains my ear, slowly rubbing the front of my pants, I knew I was hard now and it was obvious he could feel it too, his voice grew deeper as he unbuttoned and unzipped the front of my pants, rubbing me some more through the fabric of my boxers, I couldn't help the soft moan that left my lips "there's nothing wrong with a bit of fun" a deep chuckle rose from his throat and with that I threw my arms up round his neck thrusting my hands into his hair and pulling his lips onto mine, he removed his hand and slid it up my shirt running his fingers over my chest and running my nipples through his fingers, I groaned into his kiss and tugged on his hair at the contact which in turn caused a growl to erupt from him.

He ran his hand down my chest and over my torso and slid underneath the waistband of my boxers. He gripped my hard length in his hands and began to slowly pump me, using his thumbs to circle my tip, i disconnected our lips and pushed my head back against the wall letting out a small groan at the pleasure, I felt Q's lips latch onto my neck as he started pumping me harder, tightening his grip around my shaft slightly, the pressure was building and I knew I wasn't gonna last much longer. I felt Quinn's hand on my neck as he pulled my face down to his and kissed me, before pulling away and staring intently in my eyes, I wanted to look away but something made it impossible, I just stared deep into the brown eyes staring back at me, I felt him pick up the pace tightening his grip once more, the pressure was quickly building and my breathing was laboured, small moans and groans escaping my lips as I stared in to the eyes of my long time best friend trying to comprehend how turned on I was. Brian leaned in and brushed his lips over my ear "come on Murr, let it go" he whispered in a deep husky voice, before coming back to stare into my eyes, watching the expressions on my face as he pumped a couple more times until I unraveled in his hands reaching my climax with a whisper of his name, he watched me intently as I came down from my high and I couldn't do anything else but look right back at him, watching him watch me as heat flushed up my face.

Leaning forward to press a kiss to my lips Brian released his grip on me, and turned and walked to the couch before laying down he turned "night buddy, sweet dreams" he winked over at me, still leaning against the wall.

What the fuck just happened I thought to myself. The rest of the night I lay awake contemplating what I had just let my best friend do to me.. And wondering why I had enjoyed it so much.