Why Won't You Love Me -Murrcano

@its_just_me_lucifer

3rd person pov

"Murray!!" Sal yelled, disgust prominent on his face, "get your damn feet off the table" he added, gesturing with his hands towards Murr's bare feet resting on the console table.

It had been a long day of filming and Sal was tired and annoyed, he had lost every challenge and now this shit with Murray and his stupid germ ridden feet all up in his space.

"my feet hurt sal" Murr defended a little taken aback by Sals tone.

"I don't give a shit man, get them down, you always do this, damn" Sal snapped "I'm fucking sick of it man"

"fuck you Sal! " Murr snapped back standing to his feet and shoving Sal backwards, man he had had enough of being the god damn punching bag around here. Sal always had something to say about him and all those memories came flooding back in that moment and Murr just flipped, shoving Sal against the wall at the back of the store room. "fuck you Sal!" he screamed again smashing his hands against the wall either side of Sals face.

Sal flinched at the sound "what the fuck man!" he exclaimed and tried to shove Murray back by his shoulders, he didn't budge.

"why the fuck do you hate me sal?!" Murray yelled, pain cracking his voice as he fought tears at the years of constant criticism. He felt two arms wrap around his chest to pull him away from Sal. Tears threatened to spill from his eyes as he was dragged further and further away from Sal "why wont you love me... I just want you to love me" Murray whispered in defeat as he turned the corner losing sight of Sal completely.

Sals pov

I stood frozen in place against the wall, my head was spinning with everything that had just happened. The hurt masked with rage in Murr's eyes played over and over again in my mind and those words "why Won't You Love me" resounded in my ears. He really thought I hated him? I couldn't believe it. I knew I'd been rough with him sometimes but most of the time it was jokes, or he deserved it. The pain on his face as Pete dragged him away from me was tearing me apart, of course I loved him. I had to make this right.

Later that night

I had been parked outside Murr's house for 30 minutes trying to work up the courage to talk to him, in truth l, I had no idea what to say.. But I had to do something.

I took a shaky breath and walked to his apartment door and knocked.

It felt like a lifetime before he opened it, when he did the look of sadness almost crumbled me.

"what do you want sal?" he sighed, his shoulders slumped in defeat.

He looked so broken, God I hadn't realised how shit I had been to him over the years.

I couldn't muster any words, instead I reached my hand up to his face and let my thumb slide across his cheek as I tilted his chin upwards to meet my gaze and before I knew what I was doing I leaned in and kissed him softly on the mouth, my actions surprised me.. What the hell was I doing? I don't know, but it felt right.

I could sense Murray was taken aback at my sudden intrusion on his personal space cause it took him a while to return my kiss, but soon enough his hands had found there way round my neck and his lips moulded with my own.

Realising we were still standing at his front door and anyone could catch us I slowly walked him backwards into his apartment and kicked the door shut behind me, our lips never leaving each other.