doubts -VulQuinn

SERIOUSLY LISTEN TO THIS SONG. IT BREAKS MY HEART AND I RELATE SO MUCH TO IT.

Quinns pov

for weeks now i had been seeing a change in Sal, he wasnt as bubbly or affectionate with me anymore, which i completely understood considering what i had done..but something didnt feel right anymore.

a month ago we had a fight and i found myself at the bar on the corner drowning my sorrows, i got wasted and made the biggest mistake of my life.. i woke up the next morning in a strange apartment with a faceful of blonde hair.. i had done the unthinkable and cheated on Sal with some trashy chick.

there was no way i was gonna lie or keep this from him so i told him and begged him not to leave me and by some miracle he had stayed.. i knew it would take more than an apology to fix the mess i had made and i had spent the past month doing everything i could to prove to him i loved him and that i was sorry and that it meant nothing.

but for the past week now he was retreating and i knew that something was wrong..i needed to speak to him to find iut where his head was.

"sal, baby you in here" i spoke softly as i gently pushed the door to the bedroom open.

i was broke with the sight in front of me, of the man i loved crouchd on the bed sobbing.

"sal im so.sorry, whats wrong?" i rushed to his side and put my hand on his back.

"i..i cant do this brian- i cant be here with you.. i dont forgive you.. im sorry and i love you but i dont forgive you yet i cant keep pretending that im okay with what you done" sobs wracked his body as he spoke, voice broken and tears choking his throat.

"i know baby-" my heart broke. I knew i had fucked up and that i was losing him.. i knew that right now i could do nothing to fix this, i knew i had to let him go, give him his space..i knew i had to fight to gain his trust. i did not deserve him.

"i need yo leave brian im sorry but i need to leave" he sobbed as he stood from the bed and grabbed the packed back from the floor as i watched his back as he walked towards the door. My heart was breaking and tears were spilling from my eyes but it was the right thing. As much as i didnt want to let him go i knew that if i had any chance of keeping him i had to..i had to let him go..

"please-come back to me sal" i spoke softly as he turned to.glance at me with pain etched on his face before the door closed quietly behind him and he was gone.

AN
SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG GUYS!
also sorry this is short and sad and probably terrible but i couldnt leave you guys with nothing any longer! i love you all.