Quickie - MurrCano

3rd person pov

"Sal c'mon man, just get them down." Murr moaned impatiently at Sal.

"Murray there's not much room in this damn closet if you hadn't noticed." Sal huffed as he fiddled with the button on his jeans trying to get them undone.

The closet was full of coats and boxes and with the two men standing inside it hardly left room to breathe let alone undress.

"C'mon babe, I'm so fucking horny and if we don't hurry they're gonna notice we are gone and come looking for us" Murr spoke softly as he slid his own jeans and underwear to his knees.

Sal smirked at his hardness as it bobbed against the fabric of his dress shirt that stretched across his naval. Eventually freeing himself of his jeans and pushing them down his legs to release his own member.

"Shit Sal, the things you do to me" Murr groaned as he stroked himself at the sight of his lovers hardness. "Face the wall and bend over baby, we gotta be fast" James spoke, his voice hushed as he tried his best to keep quiet in the closet.

Sal did as he was told and seductively placed his hands against the wall in front of him before bending at the waist and sticking his ass out his soft skin rubbing against the rough skin of James' thighs.

"Fuck Sal , you're driving me crazy here" Murr whispered as he let his hands drift over the skin of Sals bare ass. Before reaching into his coat pocket that was hanging beside them and grabbing out a small bottle of lube, squeezing gently he let the liquid run down Sals crease as he watched his lover flinch at the sensation, before squeezing some on his hand and rubbing his own length to coat it.

Lining himself up with Sals entrance before slipping in easily, he grunted as he watched himself slide into sal fully.

"fuck James, feels so good" sal moaned quietly. Murray left a few seconds for sal to adjust before pulling himself out and sliding into him again, and again.

The sensation of his lover inside of him had sal moaning, thrusting his hips back trying to signal to Murr that he wanted it faster and harder and Murr must have got the picture because the next time he entered sal its was rough, and soon enough he was pounding into his entrance over and over again.

Sal couldn't control his moans anymore as Murray filled him.

James reached his hand around and clasped it over Sals mouth to silence him before leaning forward and pushing into him over and over again "as much as I love the sounds that come out that skilled little mouth of yours, you're gonna have to be quiet baby, you don't want us to get caught" Murr whispered into the air.

James moved his hand from Sals mouth and repositioned it on his dick as he slowly slid his hand up and down his length, pumping him to the rhythm of his own thrusts. Sal shoved his face into his own elbow biting the skin in order to stifle his moans as James' hand tightened around him.

Murr could feel himself coming close so he pumped sal faster till he felt his legs shake beneath him and his release spilled onto his hand, wrapping his arm around Sals waist to hold him up as he thrust into him hard and fast chasing his own release until he came and his juices spilled into his lover.

Murr stilled for a minute still tucked inside sal as he regained composure and the strength returned to his legs before sliding out of sal and pulling him up to a standing position, Sals back held plush against Murrs front.

Murr pressed soft kisses to his lovers shoulder and neck as sal laid his head back on Murrs shoulder, revelling in the delicate kisses he was receiving as they let there breathing return to normal.

"i love you" Murray whispered as he pressed a soft kiss to Sals temple. "I think we need to go back now baby" murr chuckled as he released sal and they both got dressed.