CHEAT! - MurrCano

Sal's POV

"how could you!" Murray screamed at me, throwing the half empty beer bottle he was holding at the wall beside me. I flinched slightly at the breaking glass.

"babe.. its nothing. it was nothing. I'm sorry, we both are." I countered, my voice pleading for him to listen to me and hear what I was saying. I knew that I had fucked up, big time. But it had meant nothing when I had kissed Quinn. A drunken mistake.

"it wasn't fucking nothing Sal, I saw everything." Murr yelled from across the room, his eyes puffy with tears. "two years Sal, two fucking years of us, and you threw it all away for what?" he added, his arms flailing in front of him for emphasis. his voice thick with pain, I could almost see the pieces of his heart falling apart.

"James, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kiss him. We were drunk, it meant nothing." I tried to reason with him.

And it didn't mean anything, we were all drunk, celebrating the end of another successful filming season, we were merry and Brian and I had been 'dirty dancing' to hungry eyes to make the other guys laugh. Brian had just planted his lips on me before I could even object. And yeah I probably shouldn't have kissed him back but it was an in the moment thing. as soon as I realised what I was doing I stopped it. Everyone was laughing, well everyone bar Murr.

"I.. I cant do this anymore Sal.. this is done. WE are done. You need to leave." He sobbed, falling to the floor as sobs racked his body. What the fuck had I done.

"Please James.." I broke, as my own tears rolled down my face "Don't do this, please, I love you, I'm sorry, please don't make me leave" I begged walking to him and kneeling in front of him. He flinched at my touch and he threw my hand off his arm.

"Get out of my house Sal" was all he said. And I did. I left. I should have stayed and fought but there was something in his voice that told me I had no chance. the way he looked at me with anger and disgust and pain, I knew I had lost him, I just hoped it wasn't forever.