Do you trust me part 2 - MurrGatto

Murrs PoV

It had been a whole month since Joe had walked out, a whole month since I had last seen him, touched him, heard his voice. I was distraught.

My world was slowly but surely falling apart, I sat up in my disheveled bed, I hadn't left it since the day Joe left, occasionally getting up for the bathroom or for food. I looked around at the empty liquor bottles scattered around the bed, my eyes drifting to the mirror attached to the wardrobe, taking in my appearance. I looked like shit. Sunken eyes, overgrown stubble littering my chin, tear stains on my cheeks.

"Look at yourself!" I scolded my reflection "is it any wonder He walked out, you're a mess." I yelled at my reflection grabbing a half empty bottle of jack at tossing it at the mirror, watching at it shattered before my eyes much like my heart did a month ago. I watched as the shards fell to the floor much like I watch Joe do when he found out what I had done.

I broke him. I fucking did it. I need to make this right, I need to pull myself together and I need to get him back. I love him, I want him.. No I need him.

------------------
"Joey." I knocked gently on the door, completely oblivious to the fact I had ran out the door into the cab with no shoes on, no shirt on, in nothing but my jeans. "Joey please answer" I knocked again, completely oblivious to the fact that it was 3:30am. I continued to knock but to no avail. I turned my back on the door and fell against it, slowly sliding down the wood and onto the step, head in my hands as the tears fell from my eyes. I knew he wouldn't answer I knew it I thought to myself as I took a swig from the glass bottle of jamiesons in my hand.

Just then I fell backwards my head landing against something hard "James? What?" Joe questioned sounding confused and sleepy. I looked up at him from my lying down position, his beautiful blue eyes staring into mine. God I missed him.

Quickly staggering to my feet suddenly forgetting my words, suddenly nervous, almost scared because I was certain he was done with me.

"Joe, I- I miss you" I managed to stammer, plucking up enough courage to look him in the eyes waiting for a response. I watched and waited, I could see the hurt but tied behind his sleep filled eyes. I waited but he said nothing, just stared at me.

"Please say something, say anything" I begged, my gaze dropping to my feet.

"I miss you too" he spoke. His eyes searching my face as though he was looking for any falsities in my words.

"Joey. I- I'm so sorry, I - I'm so so sorry. I love you. Please don't give up on me" I begged, tears falling from my eyes.

"James, I-" he began but then stopped

"Just say it Joe, just say you don't want me" I sobbed, waiting for the worst. But what he did next took me by surprise.

I felt the warmth of his hands on my bare waist, tugging me closer to him. It wasn't till the minute he touched me that I realised how cold I had been. The minute he touched me my whole body burned. I lifted my gaze, my eyes searching his face for any hint of how he was feeling. I watched in surprise as he leaned into me and gently capture my lips with his own. Instantly I was home.

Just as quickly as he leaned in he pulled away, and my heart sank.

"I love you James..but we have a long way to go" he whispered into my ear as he pulled me into his embrace.

"I know baby, I'll spend every day for the rest of my life makin it up to you, I promise" I sobbed, burying my face into his shoulder taking in his intoxicating scent. I was home.

------------------

A/N
Sorry it's shit, just wanted to update for you guys.
I've been so busy with work recently and moving house.
Sorry guys. Gonna update as much as I can from now until Sunday night as I'm off.

Love you all. Comment if you have any requests or suggestions