What now? - VulQuinn

Smut warning

Sal's PoV

"What are we doing here Quinn?"I panted, trying to control my breathing and regain composure as I pulled away as much as I could from my position between Brian and my bedroom wall. "Sal, I miss you" he breathed in response dipping his head to capture my lips once more, I couldn't help but relax into the kiss, I always got lost in him, I could never think straight around him, especially not now with his close proximity. "You left me Brian, you ended things" I pulled away pressing my hands on his chest and shoving slightly which made no difference to his position whatsoever  "I made a mistake Sal, I was scared, I wasn't ready" he whispered pressing soft kisses to the sweet spot on my neck, I couldn't prevent the soft moan that escaped my lips, I had missed him too. He hurt me bad though, I told him I loved him and he left me, I can't go back there I thought, but my thoughts were disrupted when I felt Brian's body pushing closer to my own, I felt his hands running trough my hair and my knees went weak "You hurt me Quinn" I confessed "I know baby, I'm sorry, gimme another chance, please give me another chance, I need you sal" he whispered back pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

All inhibitions went out the window after that, I couldn't hold back anymore. As much as I told myself I couldn't do this, there was nothing that I wanted to do more. Throwing my hands around his neck and walking him backwards towards my bed, our lips never leaving each other, till we reached the edge of the bed and I pushed him down into a sitting position. I slipped his t-shirt over his head, letting my gaze roam over his bare chest, oh how I'd missed this I thought to myself as I ran my hands over his chest and down his stomach "you're beautiful Brian" I whispered just as he stood up in front of me running his hands over the sides of my face and pulling me into him for a quick kiss before his hands slid down my sides to the hem of my own shirt before he pulled it over my head, his eyes taking in the sight with pure adoration, my heart raced as I felt his fingertips trace over my skin. I ran my hands from his neck down his chest and over his stomach till I hit his waist line, unbuckling his belt and undoing his jeans as I slowly pushed them down letting him step out of them completely, swallowing hard as I took in his appearance. I was nervous, it's not like we had never fucked before.. This was different, he knew how I felt about him now, we weren't together now, it felt like this was my first time all over again.

I studied Quinn's face, searching for any inkling that gave away what he was thinking or feeling, anything. "I love you sal" I almost didn't hear him, getting so caught up
In my own thoughts, I almost didn't hear him speak "wh..what?" I asked, uncertainty thick in my voice, I felt his hands come up and rest on the sides of my face, I felt his thumb running over my cheek as he stared into my eyes, so intense I swear he looked right into my soul; "I said; I love you Sal" he whispered, his eyes searching my own, I didn't say anything, I couldn't say anything, I just leaned in and kissed him, hard, with so much passion. He loved me.

Quinn's lov

I felt Sal's lips meet mine with such force and passion it set my very core alight. I told him I loved him, and he hadn't said anything, just kissed me, what did that mean? I thought to myself. Soon enough my mind was wiped of any thoughts except the present moment. I felt Sal's hands roaming my shoulders, my chest, my back, anywhere he could possibly reach, he was everywhere, his presences consumed me and it was intoxicating, I quickly slid his shorts down his legs leaving us both in only our boxers as I pulled him on to the bed with me, continuing to kiss him as I flipped him over and settled myself between his legs, I could see the growing bulge through the fabric of his underwear and I could feel myself getting harder with ever touch he graced me with.

Leaning forward and pressing my chest to his, I claimed his lips as my own once again sliding my tongue into his mouth and tangling it with his, he tasted even better than i remember, for a while I just lay there on top of him, revelling in the feel of his skin pressed to my own, letting the taste of him consume me, the only thing I let myself hear was the soft sounds of his muffled moans and soft breathing. I felt Sal digging his finger tips into the soft skin on my back as I ground my hips against his, I felt him raise his hips to press harder into mine causing an unbearable friction, with that i pulled away abruptly almost ripping his underwear from
Him before removing my own and resuming my position pressed atop of him.

I could feel his breathing deepen and his heart race quicken through his chest. Leaning in i pressed soft kisses along his jaw and down his throat to his chest, sucking gently on his left nipple causing a low gasp to erupt from his throat. I leaned over to the bedside table and grabbed the lube from the drawer, squeezing some on my hand and slowly sliding my palm up and down my member a few times, before squeezing some more onto sal, letting it drip over his length and down his entrance. As I watched him squirm beneath me, I slowly ran my hand over his hard length, over his balls and down before sliding two fingers inside him slowly, sliding them deeper until they could go no further, slowly stretching him. I watched his eyes squeeze shut and his head roll backwards on to the pillow as he exhaled deeply, pumping my fingers in and out a few more times until I was sure he was ready. I pulled his hips down to meet mine, his knees hooked over my elbows as my fingers dug into his hips, I lined myself up with his entrance, gazing up to his face to search his eyes for permission "please, Brian, please" Sal breathed, pushing his hips closer to mine, and with that I sunk into him fully.

I stilled, revelling in the feeling of his tight walls around me, savouring the sweet moan that had erupted from my lovers throat, letting him adjust to my size. I watched Sal squirm beneath me and took that as my cue, pulling out of him almost fully before slowly pushing into him again, grunting in pleasure as I watched Sal grab the messed sheet on his bed, slowly pulling out and sliding into him again, leaning in closer to him to capture his soft lips with my own as I thrust into him slowly again and again.

pulling back just to look at his face, I was overwhelmed with emotion, this was different, this wasn't just fucking, no this was making love. I was in love with him, and every touch, every kiss, every sound had my heart racing and swelling.

Pulling back slightly I pushed into him a little harder, causing him to moan out a little louder, I pushed in again hitting deeper and deeper inside him, as I gripped his member with one hand and slid into him again and again, pumping him with every thrust, gripping tighter on his thick length each time, hitting deeper inside him every time, I couldn't stop the low growl that came from my lips as I felt him clench around my member, I revelled in the moans and growls and grunts of my name that were coming from Sal with every thrust of me inside him, with each pump of my fist around his dick.

"Fuck, Brian I'm gonna.." Sal moaned as I slammed into him hard, pumping him hard and fast in my fist, I watched as his body tensed beneath me and he let out a loud moan before shooting his release onto his stomach, I thrust faster and harder into him, feeling his body tense around me as I stroked his length helping him through his high, I slid into him a final time before hitting my own release with a soft growl of his name, feeling myself fill him up, my body tensing above him as my high took over.

Pulling out of him completely and falling gently beside him on the bed, both of us laying on our backs looking to the ceiling, both trying to regain composure and control our strained breathing.

"What now?" I heard Sal whisper beside me, turning to look at him, I studied his face, he was staring blankly up at the ceiling, his chest rising and falling slowly, I watched the muscles in his neck tense and relax as he swallowed "I love you Sal" I whispered in response as he turned to face me, his eyes searching mine As though looking for truth, sincerity, anything.. "I'll take whatever comes next as long as it's with you Sal" I whispered, turning my face away and looking to the ceiling again, afraid of his reply, I mean he had every right to reject me,
I had hurt him, I fucked up and he got hurt. "I love you Brian" he whispered taking me by surprise as he rolled above me, supporting himself on his elbow as he ran his free hand over my face, his finger tips dancing through the soft hair speckling my face " I love you." He repeated before leaning down and claiming my lips with his.