He's with me - JoeQuinn

3rd person PoV

"You should go talk to her man" Sal urged Joe, nudging his head in the direction of the skinny blonde girl at the bar.

"Yeah, she's hot man, you should go for it" Murr added with a wide grin.

The boys had been in the bar for over an hour and the majority of that time had been spent by Sal and Murr trying to get Joe laid. Little did they know that he was already getting laid.

"Guys if he doesn't want to then just leave him be" Quinn muttered annoyed at their persistence, he didn't want them pressuring his boyfriend in to chatting to random girls at bars. Quinn met Joes worried expression with an exasperated one of his own.

"C'mon Joe, it's been ages, you gotta get some man" Sal chuckled, nudging joes arm with his elbow.

That was it, Quinn leaned over the table grabbed joes face and captured his lips with his own in a heated, deep kiss.

"Joe doesn't want to do it guys" Quinn spoke, a smirk curling up the edge of his lips as he pulled away from Joe and sunk back into his own seat. A flustered blush spattered across joes face at what had just happened.

"What the hell man!" Sal spoke, bewildered look on his face, Murr just sat eyes flitting between Quinn and Joe and his jaw resting on the table from where it dropped.

"I-we-" Quinn began to speak the sudden wave of confidence from the kiss suddenly evacuating. Oh god, he had just literally 'came out' to his very best friends. Oh shit what if Joe didn't want anyone to know, what if Joe wasn't ready, oh god Brian did not want to lose him. Swallowing hard and racking his brain for something to say to get him and his lover out of this situation, could he pass it off as a joke? Just as he was about to speak up and claim it was a joke, Joes voice broke the silence.

"He's with me." Was all he said, before sliding around the booth table and taking his place next to his guy, resting his hand on Quinn's upper thigh and pulling him closer.

"We're together. We have wanted to tell you guys for months but we just weren't ready.. We hope this doesn't change anything between the four of us, or with our friendship. But I'm in love with Quinn. So I hope that you guys can be happy for us." Joe added, his gaze searching Murr and Sal's face. Q just sat there, resting against the warmth of Joe, swallowing hard and praying that this will have a happy outcome.

"So-" sal spoke with a hint of amusement in his voice as he looked to Murr.

"So if you're not gonna take blondie at the bar, can I have her?" Murr mused as the table erupted in laughter, and with that q and Joe knew that everything was fine, that their friends loved them no matter what. Somewhat like a blessing.

Sorry it's short, tried to pad it out but it just happened to be a short idea lol. Anyway hope you guys are loving reading as much as I Am writing. Vote vote vote! Comment and let me know if you guys have any requests or ideas!